Zoom Open House

First time seeing that. It’s a Hot Home by the way. People are still looking to buy apparently.

https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Mateo/10-Laurel-Hill-Ct-94402/home/1495894

Welcome Home! One of the few Eichler homes built in the San Mateo Highlands with a balcony, this mid-century modern icon has been renovated from top to bottom and is simply too rare to pass up. Filtered views of Crystal Springs reservoir, canyon and the bay! The living & dining rooms plus kitchen have floor-to-ceiling Milgard windows and Skema Italian Tile floors throughout. The living room has a brick electric fireplace, and sliding glass door that accesses a large balcony with sleek modern wire railing. Inviting side deck with pergola for outdoor enjoyment and entertainment. Private and serene landscaped, wrap-around yard perfect for kids and pups to play. The Highlands Recreation Center pool, tennis court, gym, and lots of community activities. Close to Sawyer Camp Trail w/ trails along the Crystal Springs Reservoir. You’re Invited: 1st Zoom Virtual OH 5/8, 5-6:30 | 2nd Zoom Virtual OH 5/9, 1-2:30 | 3rd Zoom Virtual OH 5/10 Please refer to private MLS remarks.

1 Like

This home is in a great location. I offered 1.53 sold 1.55.

1 Like

Oh, didn’t notice it’s a flip. I love the layout of the house. Yes, that area is great. Kinda woodsy and yet not far from freeway.

How much do you think this house will sell for? How would you rate the workmamship and design of the flip?

Me and wife love this kind of Eichler-ish open layout mid-century modern houses.

:heart_eyes:

The inside is soso, they did the minimum work and didn’t do much structural work. This is a nice one since it had A second level which is hard to find in an eichler

San Mateo is hot, this location is awesome off bunker hill, it’s just really quiet and dark at night with very little street light. Weather is wonderful there. I wouldn’t be surprised if it sold more than asking.

Horrible weather in that location gets windy and foggy.

I’m thinking it will sell 2.35+ what do you think @manch?

Sounds reasonable. In the 2.3 range is my guess too.

Test scores aside, how are the schools? I realize Aragon has gotten pretty good but have never thought that highly of San Mateo elementary and middle.

It is highly overpriced and overrated. I lived in the Ticonderoga ct. townhouses in 1980. The best part about that area is Crystal Springs shopping center and Rainbow pizza. It is the Belmont of San Mateo. Foggy and windy. Good for commuting to SF. But nowhere near downtown San Mateo.

https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Mateo/10-Laurel-Hill-Ct-94402/home/1495894?utm_source=ios_share&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=copy_link&utm_nooverride=1&utm_content=link

Pending