China Sliding Backward

Let’s be honest this exists in name only.

10x evil propert rights robber

Hanera’s love of his life:

2 Likes

:face_vomiting:

1 Like

Bet he has mistresses that look just like her in every country.

1 Like

Kids, that’s what smoking weed does to you. Jean is only 25.

1 Like

I kicked Ms. Quan off my driveway when she wanted to give me some educational material on weed. Yeah, right, Jean, just move along or this water hose might get a mind of its own…

What a batch! It would have been perhaps defendable if you and your equally pathetic Dr husband lived in the area but the fact is, you didn’t. If you wanted a weed store, put it in your own freaking neighborhood in Oaktown…

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-detains-relatives-of-us-reporters-in-apparent-punishment-for-xinjiang-coverage/ar-BBJGbux?li=BBnb7Kz

President for life is sickening. Many people can do the same job. Give others a chance!

The problem is instead of 新官上任三把火 we have 另起爐灶重開張 and 一任領導一茬樹.

1 Like

Well, despite the politics, China should still be a money minting machine going forward. Nothing to worry about :wink:

China must have censored the Winter Olympics. No way the following could have aired on national television:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2018/02/16/so-whats-the-deal-with-japans-yuzuru-hanyu-and-all-those-winnie-the-pooh-dolls/?utm_term=.08edf77245ef

Why? Because that bear and Xi are both very fat? :rofl:

You don’t know??

Now I need to go hiding… :fearful:

Yes… the moment you set foot on Chinese soil is when the secret police arrest you and put you in a prison labor camp and slave you for the rest of your life… :rofl:

But in an autocracy, the empire usually strikes back: By the end of the day, Liang Xiangyi’s name had been censored on China’s largest search engines, the video deleted from Chinese websites and millions of Chinese netizens were suddenly worried about what would become of their newfound hero.

Yicai, the financial news organization she works for, has reportedly removed Liang from their coverage team of the National People’s Congress, and it’s a good bet Chinese journalists are being told by their supervisors that from now on, they’d best be keeping any negative reactions — to the Congress and the annual theater surrounding it — to themselves.

That eye roll was epic. China can’t even tolerate an eye roll now.