Gun Control

You admit gun laws wouldn’t have stopped him.

75-80% of homicides are with hand guns which you aren’t even addressing. You’re also completely ignoring the increase in rates of other violent crime once you take guns away from law abiding citizens.

“In 2012, only 322 people were murdered with any kind of rifle, F.B.I. data shows.”

In reference to “assault weapons”

“This politically defined category of guns — a selection of rifles, shotguns and handguns with “military-style” features — only figured in about 2 percent of gun crimes nationwide before the ban.”

You know what I meant. I am going to end here with saying I hope to God you or your family does not fall victim to gun violence. And I mean it.

3 Likes

I agree, those who never learn from history tend to repeat the same mistakes history taught us.

The only cure to delusion is the suffering of anything on your own skin.

Is that you?

“Shunn told The Associated Press that deputies are still investigating why Davis gave the child the gun and **whether Davis was angry at Johnson.”

Ya, think???

1 Like

Story that won’t get national coverage:

It makes you wonder. There’s 2.5M times a year lawful gun owners prevent crime. There’s 11,000 gun homicides. That’s a 227:1 ratio. You’d never guess that based on headlines. Why does the national news only cover the homicides and not the crime prevention? That biased coverage creates a very specific impression on people. Most people think crime rates are increasing while they are decreasing.

Go ahead and talk Australia, because the US homicide rate decreased more than Australia’s. The problem is most Americans think our homicide rate is up during that time period. People’s opinions don’t match the facts. The public is completely misinformed, because they react emotionally to headlines and don’t look at actual facts.

Blah, blah, blah. Go talk to the survivors, then tell us how it went…if you survive.

1 Like

That’s some pretty sloppy science. They need to connect the guns bought in Nevada to the actual crimes.

Science? In this administration? Are you stu…?

We are going to end up in a civil war one of these days…

That’s not possible. Obama made sure everyone has better insurance that costs less while covering more. It’s either fake news or Obamacare failed on it’s promise of delivering Americans quality health insurance at affordable prices.

My obumercare insurance bill just went up for next year another 40%…These price increases are unsustainable. .And forced down our throats by government fiat…This is going to end badly. …

1 Like

Well, I am pretty sure your premiums are going to go lower, right?

Please comeback and tell me where you got that lower premium from Trumpcare because Obamacare no longer exists.

But, let’s read why…

Note: Make sure you call Twhitler to congratulate him on your 40% increase, it’s his baby.

Trump is an idiot…Unfortunately the only solution is singe payer…Medicare for all…I get mine next year…Meanwhile I have to pay $18k per year for coverage that has $10k deductible. .So i will be out $28k plus other expenses if my wife or I get sick or injured…That kind of insurance is virtually useless…
I would go bare except for the tax penalties …

Price controls, office vist fees and rationing or the only way to cut costs…Giving insurance companies a blank check plus forcing consumers to buy this shit is theft…United health care is laughing all the way to the bank. .their stock price has tripled…

4 Likes

He is working so hard for the people…in this picture.

trump and healthcare CEOs

I guess this family is glad their neighbor carries.

Come on, @marcus335, there is a BIG DIFFERENCE between a lawful owner of a gun using it to protect people/property vs an a-hole who killed some many innocent lives in a very short time due to his type of firearms and accessories. There has to be some give and take in all matters…

1 Like

Can you imagine if Lee Harvey Oswald had bump stocks and 30 AK 47s…with 100 shot clips . Like the Vegas Shooter