Maybe.....Asians Don't Want It

No worries… many Mexican immigrants dying to come. I need to start my Spanish lessons again!!! :rofl:

1 Like

I’m not sure but these things have a way of happening suddenly and sneaking up on people. That’s why I bought shares in BAT.

1 Like

Yes, Asians are so underprivileged. Cupertino, consisting of 70% Asians, is a horrifying slum in the heart of Silicon Valley.

1 Like

This is BS. If anything, Silicon Valley tech companies over-represent Asians in top-management, go ask anyone working at Google, for example.

And, I’m not complaining, as I’m an Asian myself. But, please let’s stop victimizing everything and everyone.

1 Like

I see more indians than asians at google.

1 Like

I think when colleges like Harvard refer to Asians they generally include Indians.

Yes, even Turkish people who live in Asian Minor should be considered as “Asians”. We don’t call that place “Asian minor” for nothing. :wink:

Geographically correct, but i guess to make the distinction, I see more indians than chinese in higher google management, and indians dominate google management.

That’s because those Indians have higher IQ than those Chinese.

Ok, IQ and EQ :rofl:

: ) i hope you have seen what i wrote and later deleted :slight_smile:

Yes I saw that. Now my post became a zombie that no one understands :slight_smile:

You have forgotten Fremont which has more Asians…IIRC, 80% !

Thought we go through this before? Asians are all yellow skin i.e. exclude Indians. The reason is Asians believe in humility advocated by the great sage, Confucius. That is they don’t squeal. However, Americans like alpha behavior, ability to market (aka hype) and talk confidently (aka talk cock, sing song, and tell bull & cock story).

1 Like

Are you an Indian?

1 Like

Indians dominate most tech companies. Who is the current CEO Microsoft? Who is the current CEO Google? Who is the current CEO Adobe? Now name one Chinese/ Korean/ Japanese CEO in SV (exclude founders).

Huh? I thought we agree they behave more like Americans than Chinese? If I’m not wrong, a big % of Indians are white actually. If I am not wrong, Apple exclude India from Asian-Pacific in their financial reporting.

I was thinking more in lines of the smart Chinese engineers already went back to China. Only the dumb ones are left here so they are no competition to the Indians… :smile:

Are you from China :sweat: