Next 10x Stock Winner

Always an optimist!

No pessimist should invest. You will not succeed.

2 Likes

Maybe the Russian FANGs?

1 Like

Um… how’s your MOMO doing? :rofl:

1 Like

MOMO is NONO! :cry:

Did you sell or holding on???

Staying. I want to give it some more space, maybe a few more quarters. Their business model still makes sense to me.

1 Like

Now that you guys mention it, notice a possible bullish divergence is emerging… being too busy lately, should be ok now… back to trading options… 2mrw long some MOMO calls.

It has filled the earning gap up in early Mar so is possible to reverse to fill the gap down in mid Aug. Gaps need to be filled :slight_smile: Now need to figure out which month/ strike and how many :slight_smile: calls, I mean position size (BAGD, in trading, position size serves to limit risk :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Bought 100 shares of MOMO at $29.55 for a quite re-bounce to $35.50 :grinning:

1 Like

How so? Still at $29…

You expect immediate :grinning: thinking of over 2-3 weeks. In any case, think I better switch back to F10 option trade or reserve 50% fund for that, I am missing those doubles and triples over a few weeks. Lost opportunities

1 Like

Follow Warren Buffet.

Learn from the master, don’t be negative. Negative people shouldn’t invest…right comrade?

Here, not an investor, but I like to help my friends…if there’s any here. :sweat_smile:

MOMO: Although daily chart shows an emerging bullish divergence, no bullish divergence developing in the lower timeframe of 1-min to 10 mins chart. So may still decline some more, prefer not to long calls at this point.

The net profit you get from this is not even enough to buy a new iPhone…

1 Like

You’re right, so ashamed of myself… as I get older, I get more timid… use to trade 100s to 1000s calls… now 1 to a few… and buy stocks like a baby… how to get back my youthful vigor?

1 Like

@wuqijun said we should eat whole eggs and steaks. So to get youthful vigor back one has to die young. :smile:

1 Like

I eat many eggs everyday… the cholesterol in those yolks taste so delicious… :yum::rofl:

Small cap 9.4%

BAT 11.9% even with BIDU getting smacked post earnings.

2 Likes

After a few months, re-rank the 10x of $2B-$10B market cap stocks, in descending confidence :grinning:

1. UBNT
  2. SHOP
  3. VEEV
  4. SPLK
  5. NTNX
  6. CRUS
  7. IRBT

PANW & MU are very good stocks but they are over $10B and seem over-valued… watch on the sidelines.

Frankly, if SHOP is cheaper, I would throw 50% fund to it… very good potential…

1 Like

You have not noticed the fall and Jump of TREE ! I took at average $225 and now 266+.
Sold Full IRBT& Part of TREE to make up zero loss, still holding some TREE that helped recover completely.

This year TREE YTD = 162%, one year = 245%

2 Likes