One Out of Every 20 Americans Is Now a Millionaire

I need to join the club!

He is happily married now.

You only go there as a tourist to further exploit the locals. You are the very worst ā€œsupremacistā€ youā€™d been talking aboutā€¦ :rofl:

Ohā€¦ I didnā€™t know that @manch is actually Eduardo. Good to know!!! :rofl:

Huh? A thief calling another thief?
You shouldnā€™t just live from Chinaā€™s cocoon to USAā€™s cocoon.
Travel around the world.

Hold on pervertsā€¦I mean, you guysā€¦:grin::grin::grin::grin:

I only travel to developed countries so I donā€™t exploit Third World people like you do. Iā€™m of a higher moral standard than you there is no comparisonā€¦ :rofl:

Elitist? Or afraid of being robbed in the ā€œthirdā€ world? There is only one world and is perfectly ok, donā€™t believe those elitistsā€™ news media.

No. Iā€™ve been to India before actually stayed there for 3 months. However, I lived like a king there because I used a foreignerā€™s wealth to live in a 6 star hotel and hired a chauffeur. You couldā€™ve even walk outside in the street because it was filthy. So the only way to survive in the Third World is to use your money and live on a much higher standard than the locals. And if thatā€™s not the exploitation I wouldnā€™t know what is. You are just a hypocrite unless you are willing to travel to the Third World and live like the locals do.

1 Like

I go to Mexico all the time, definitely more third world than Thailandā€¦ In fact Mississippi is mor third world to Thailandā€¦ anyone been there lately? Bangkok reinvents itself every ten yearsā€¦ The Thais are some of the best builders in the world

Umā€¦ China beats them hands downā€¦ :wink:

However, the Chinese are not as exploitable as the Thaisā€¦ :rofl:

Exploitation is a harsh wordā€¦ So we should all boycott the third world? And boycott all goods from the third world?
Tourism and trade benefits the third world ā€¦ The nature of human interaction is that everyone exploits everyoneā€¦ so whatā€¦

Everyone cooperate and compete with each other.

Not at all! Do travel to the Third World and live like a kingā€¦ will benefit the local economy as well!

Iā€™m just personally not into that. Tried it and felt disgusted. But thatā€™s just meā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

That reminds me of my sole tour to mainland China years ago with friends and folks who would later intro me to my lovely wife. We were in a town for the night after another day of tiring sightseeing, so someone suggested going for foot massages. We were with plenty of gals from our group. I happen to be ticklish and refrained from any massages (just sat and had some tea with them and chit chatted). Well, you would have thought I ā€œinsultedā€ the masseuses there. Everyone was going, oh, maybe she wasnā€™t doing it right, here let me try. Nope, just not my bagā€¦

1 Like

Oh, I was sure I would come to pick a dead body.

Everything is fine. OK

Why you and @hanera are so obsessed with maids I have no clue.

Their maids donā€™t do dishesā€¦

Maybe because like Bezos, I am the one doing the dishes?

1 Like

With dishwashers and IRobot who needs maids