Speaking of transparency. Flynn resigns, Benghazi for years but not for this traitor?

Wow! With the world almost getting into a third world war, the idiot in charge is…GOLFING!

Poor people in Venezuela, no food, being oppressed by a thug, a LEFTIST thug…and what’s the liar in chief doing for that people?
Receiving money from the oil company Citgo benefiting from the killing of so many people in Venezuela?

I knew something wrong was there with the republican comrades, they love tyrants.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/venezuela-oil-subsidiary-gave-trump-inauguration-500-000-141903042.html

BUT I WILL PAY FOR MY CAMPAIGN! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue:

Is there still any smart person supporting this corrupt liar?

http://www.npr.org/2017/04/19/524727575/we-now-know-trumps-inauguration-donors-where-the-money-went-is-another-story?utm_campaign=storyshare&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social

How is it the US president’s job to run Venezuela? Let’s combine 2 of your favorite topics: 9-11 hijackers from Saudi Arabia and foreign money influencing American politics. Saudi Arabia was contributing to Hillary’s campaign. They were huge donors to the Clinton Foundation too. Russia was a major donor to the Clinton Foundation as well.

So, what is it? Do you copy what other presidents did or you are an “America only” crap president but pandering to those you used to discredit or attack? Copying everything Obama did? What an original guy, dang!

Man! Nepotism got a slap on its face in Germany! Hurray!

I wish they had the guts to ask the same questions in the US.

“Who are you representing: Your father as president of the United States, the American people or your business?” – Moderator Miriam Meckel

@buyinghouse I have no idea what your point is. All I get is that you’re incredibly biased. That’s great, but it’s not really useful to any topic.

The day you speak good of anything Obama did, or the democrats, that will be the day I am not biased. Oh, you are biased! Gee!

At least one day I said Kasich was a good candidate. But that’s OK Marcus, somebody shows his ignorance here, and it’s not me.

From the dark side of the internet, so funny and tragic.

“Imagine this scenario: Hillary Clinton is President. It’s learned that she has deep ties to Putin. She puts utterly unqualifed billionaires in cabinet posts. She puts her daughter Chelsea in a position of influence in the West Wing and Chelsea’s husband is her chief advisor. She refuses to release any tax returns, she blocks access to the visitor logs in the White House and Bill refuses to live in the White House so our tax dollars are spent keeping him safe in Chappaqua. And Hillary spends almost every weekend lounging in a resort. AND, in an interview she names the wrong country she bombed while bragging about the chocolate cake she was eating while she did said bombing. I could go on and on. The point is that the outrage, the outcries, the screaming by Republicans would be heard around the world and impeachment proceedings would already be underway.”"

You don’t even realize your own hipocracy. You rant and rave about Trump doing something. Then when it’s pointed out Obama did equal or worse you change the topic. An action is either good or bad. You can’t say the same action is both depending on who does it. I just point out these situations where Obama did the very things you claim to hate.

Can you tell me again the name of that liar who ranted about Obama playing golf, and promised not to do the same because he would be too busy in the white house “working for you” but he’s doing it at a pace that will triple if not exceed Obama’s 8 years expenses in just one year?

Come on! Have the guts to say he lied! Say it! Or be another hypocrite in that bunch.

Oh, not mention executive orders written right and left like throwing candies to the kids. Is there an active congress at all in this government?

Hint: No to Trumpcare, no to the wall.

I am calling you out now, are you a liar too?

I will be waiting…did he lie or not? Tic tac, tic tac…

Try to defend that Nepotism in the white house will ya?

What do you think Hillary would have done different or better (other than she doesn’t play golf)?

Trump should play less golf.

Congress approves the budget, and they won’t approve funding for the wall. So instead of shutting down the government, the wall is being delayed. It’s called compromise, since we aren’t a dictatorship.

Trump said he would use executive orders in his campaign. He’s using them for what he said he would do. It seems people LOVE executive orders when their party is in power and hate them when the other party is in power. That is hypocritical and irrational. Executive orders are either good or bad. It’s not dependent on if you like the person using them.

The healthcare thing is a joke. All that both sides are doing is bitching about who should pay the bill for the poor to have healthcare. They completely ignore the root cause of why the US spends such a high percent of GDP on healthcare. Your rants on it ignore it too. We spend so much because of high rates of chronic disease which are preventable. Until we get down to addressing that, the healthcare thing is nothing more than both sides creating headlines that appeal to their voter base

Don’t deflect to Hillary, she is out.
She would of, could of, should of is off the table.

What do you mean with “playing less golf”? The guy lied to you! Are you giving him a pass after all this lying? Really?

Watch this video, so many things that tell you the hypocrite administration repeating what it used to complain or criticize about. Eric Trump: Obama is a dictator by signing executive orders…LOL

It’s pretty hysterical how illogical you are. Do you want me to post a video of Obama criticizing Bush’s use of executive orders? Then Obama got elected and used them. Did you complain about Obama using executive orders and call him a hypocrite?

Are you still in love with Twhitler?

You don’t get it, do you? Your hero ran on those premises. He said the buck would stop with him. He said he would be the one and only one president, he wouldn’t do what the establishment did in the past. He mocked and moaned about golfing and executive orders.

And, if you are a smart person, executive orders are in most part signed to circumvent the opposition of the other party when they are not helpful. Don’t you see how judges shutdown the travel ban? EOs, of course, haven’t gone through congress and a careful judge will shut them down. What’s the matter? Doesn’t he have the majority in both houses? What’s that laziness? Make those idiots earn their money.

Why do I ask that Twhitler to understand anything, Jesus! That guy is incapable of reading anything with a legal meaning, he mumbles and jumbles English to start with. Haven’t you heard him? LOL…like his wife Melanoma, a disgrace for the English language.

Now, tell me Marcus, have you heard of Twhitler announcing with anticipation, asking congress-senate for any input on anything before he signs EOs? No! He just signs, and signs, and because of he is impaired even to read English, he laughs saying “here, look at me daddy, I signed it, what’s important I said it, there’s more words here” LOL…

He’s not my hero, and I’ve never said he’s great. I just point out your blatant bias and hypocrisy. It’s entertaining. You can line up every president and make a huge list of broken campaign promises. you only care about on person’s. It’s super funny when you were pissed he promised to do something, then you’re pissed he didn’t do it.

Yeah, broken promises. Every candidate in the past has put an agenda together to realize. And their accomplishment has to do on how they portray their ideas or how the other branches of government play with them. And for that we have the congress, which has been obstructionist for being a majority almost since Obama took over not allowing him to fulfill most of his promises. That is the fair play, the game changer.

But today, we have an administration with all the full support of congress. And still not delivering what it was promised in “30 days” or first day in the white house. They were promises with a certain weight that gave this idiot the presidency. From jobs in the coal mine country being created when Hillary told them the truth, to NAFTA being taken down, to cut all spending but golfing every week, and his wife wasting our taxpayer’s money on stupid decisions not good for the country but for themselves. Yes, they are thinking about the country first, them later. Only an idiot would accept this, right?

This administration is run by an idiot, real idiot, absent of education, of the aspects of our history that should be entertained, discusses, explained or taken in consideration. We have a person that without any obstruction is unable to deliver. Absolutely an idiot, a liar who promised to not play golf, and it wasn’t a promise that could be defeated in congress or anything else, it was a personal promise, so easy to accomplish by not doing it. It also, diminish the idea that he understand how “we the people” live in a daily basis. The idiot is spending lots of $ doing something easy to stop, something that doesn’t bring any economic returns for the country but lots of damage to businesses that surround his mother foxer business, which by the way is putting money into his pockets against the emoluments clause. The businesses around his are suffering big time and the Fuhrer doesn’t care. Yeah, he is working for you…so he can put money into his pockets.

Do you get it or do you want me to call you something else than smart?

Some people never say anything against anything, but on their typing, oh boy, you can see how they kiss up to somebody. And mumble and jumble and come up with something else to explain their stupidity by not understanding that this ignorant person in the white house is not a partisan problem anymore.

Here, be proud of you guy. A total ignorant, dumb, idiot president:

President Trump during an interview that airs Monday questioned why the country had a Civil War and suggested former President Andrew Jackson could have prevented it had he served later.

“I mean had Andrew Jackson been a little bit later you wouldn’t have had the Civil War. He was a very tough person, but he had a big heart,” Trump said during an interview with the Washington Examiner’s Salena Zito.

"He was really angry that he saw what was happening with regard to the Civil War, he said, ‘There’s no reason for this.’" <-----------:stuck_out_tongue::smile::smiley: What an idiot!

Jackson, the nation’s seventh president, died in 1845. The Civil War began in 1861.

Jackson has a big heart, hanging people or fixing problems by duel. Yes, a big heart.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/331349-trump-why-was-there-the-civil-war

1 Like