7 Worst Vastu Home Features

Well so far I have been avoiding all cul de sacs because to me they are equivalent to dead ends, but I haven’t come across one that is so long yet…

2 Likes

Thank God for all these rules. Otherwise you have to pay lot more for houses. Given that these things are so popular, don’t you think we should start taking these into account while deciding if a home sold for more or less? A T junction home should sell for at least 100k discount. No?

1 Like

It depends on the area and the buyers. In Cupertino, it would probably have an impact whereas Campbell/Willow Glen etc probably will be less or none.

I think it’s the opposite. Buying a T junction house in towns with lots of Chinese and Indians means that the price you paid is already discounted. The defect is already priced in. But if you buy in towns that don’t mind the defect now, but later because of demographic change suddenly mind a lot, you don’t get discount when you pay but have to sell at a discount. That’s the worst.

1 Like

Agreed! On the other hand, if the demographics change and Chinese/Indians start buying into your area, it means the test scores will increase and your house price will double :slight_smile:

1 Like

The cul de sac where my rental is located has 7 houses on each side excep real dead end one.
The one i used to live has 9 houses each side.
I guess such cul de sac more common in this area.

Hi all,

Please see the attached layout. I am interested in plot# 36.

Any feedback would be highly appreciable.

Few Observations:

1. House is facing north-East

2. There is an electrical transformer(underground/small rectangular steel box hump lying in the front yard) in the front of the porch(20 feet away).

3. Neighborhood road coming in from the north-east side towards the garage(not towards the main door/porch)

4. This road is basically sloping towards the garage area in my plot.

Please advise.

thanks.