AAPL and Apple

FUDs or jealousy?

Prices on par with average Hermes’ Birkin bags…

Impossible to make a level 5 AV, so downgrade goal to level 3 or 4! So a re-design, hence delayed :-1:

1 Like

Take so long. Is Apple too cautious?

This is one of the feature I want for an EV. No data to be captured by the manufacturers.

After reading the whole article, realize is a pump for MaxTracker.

2 Likes

Still, it is remarkable AAPL > (GOOG+AMZN+TSLA+WMT) !
Here, I admire how much WB is calculative to find future of a company and invest in it!

Now, he invested heavily in oil Industry. Now you see what JC is telling yesterday!

Beginning of the end of the Apple monopoly.

Apple to Allow Outside App Stores in Overhaul Spurred by EU Laws

https://archive.vn/JavS8

Apple Inc. is preparing to allow alternative app stores on its iPhones and iPads, part of a sweeping overhaul aimed at complying with strict European Union requirements coming in 2024.

Software engineering and services employees are engaged in a major push to open up key elements of Apple’s platforms, according to people familiar with the efforts. As part of the changes, customers could ultimately download third-party software to their iPhones and iPads without using the company’s App Store, sidestepping Apple’s restrictions and the up-to-30% commission it imposes on payments.

US needs to pass similar laws. Apple is evil. So can Apple wiggle its way out?

The EU, which includes France, Germany, Italy and Spain among a total of 27 countries, has threatened fines of as much as 20% of a company’s annual global revenue if they repeatedly violate the law. Apple generated nearly $400 billion in worldwide revenue in fiscal 2022, which would put such a fine in the $80 billion range.

Yum…

1 Like

Holding mainly AAPL and S&P, spare you the agony of ytd 80-90% decline of highly innovating industry disrupting growth stocks.

Regulation is the ultimate tax that consumers never see. It’s built into he price of everything we buy. I wouldn’t surprise me if 20-40% of corporate headcount is focused on regulation and compliance work.

1 Like

This case is weird.

I see. Google and Amazon alumni. Now people are aware of Alivecor products.

1 Like

Still waiting…

She thinks AAPL is in Cycle degree wave IV :+1: for LT, :-1: for ST and MT. Structurally AAPL looks like in wave IV (refer to chart posted 18 h ago). EW pattern for wave IV is fairly complex. Could be almost over, could be in wave C of a triangle, could be in wave W of a combo WXY…

Averaging into a wave IV is ok :muscle:but averaging into a wave II would be disastrous :face_with_peeking_eye: Look at the moon to verify your luck :face_with_hand_over_mouth: