AAPL and Apple

1. None
  2. Tibet
1 Like

Apple new services are "for the 99 percent of Americaā€¦

How many people subscribe to magazine and newspaper? Certainly not 99%.

Apple is simply rebranding an acquisition they made last year (Texture) into Apple News+. Nothing special there. Iā€™d imagine Dr. Evil can add a few more magazines to his Kindle Unlimited collection and thatā€™d be a wrap.

1 Like

Only interested if Facebook did one.

Since @wuqijun got one question right, he deserves to know this plain truth, Chinese Men Are Becoming Popular with Russian Women.

Answer for q1 is a village at the border of China and Laos. For ease of breastfeeding, mothers lifted up their blouses while working on the field.

How was I wrong? You asked ā€œcityā€. But here your answer is a ā€œvillageā€. So, my answer is correct.

AAPL continues to prove @manch, @jil and @sfdragonboy wrong. Anti-gravity :grinning: Going forward, prospect of AAPL would continue to improve and the low point is when it announced revised guidance. 40% gain since then. Believe has @jil didnā€™t sell his stake, his gain is good.

2 Likes

AAPL retook the highest market cap title :laughing:

For me, focus is not FAANG any more.

Stocks like STNE is more than enough for me. I got into $17.46 range, sold finally at $42/43 level (No tax, IRA)ā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s too high to go much higher

1 Like

Law of large numbers :joy: Reasoning has been around for nearly a decade :rofl:

Spoke too soon. Bill Gates back on top. :smile:

Apple services worth more than iPhone

WB knows a lot more than most people.

ā€¢ Warren Buffett on Appleā€™s (NASDAQ:AAPL) push into entertainment: ā€œThereā€™s a lot of smart people with resources. I wouldnā€™t want to play in that game myself.ā€

ā€¢ Buffett: ā€œIā€™d love to see them succeed, but thatā€™s a company that can afford a mistake or two.ā€

ā€¢ Buffettā€™s comments came during The Gatehouseā€™s Hands Up for Success luncheon.

According to Apple website, paying with Apple Card (not physical) for all purchases through Apple is 3% daily cash back. So is not limited to Apple products.

Through other merchants is 2%.

Physical card 1%.

Apple card is the best thing announced on that day, and itā€™s a hardware product.

More details on Apple Card. Everything looks good. It will be hugely popular.

Referring to original programming? Apple has been in entertainment industry for a long time.

Apple Card for every purchases except:
Travel and restaurants + Costco grocery - Costco card
All grocery except at Costco - Amex

You donā€™t shop at Costco do you? :thinking: