AAPL and Apple

Finally, I got AAPL at $309 yesterday dip, but a small buy (hanera’s standard!). If there is future dip comes, I will DCA now, otherwise hold it.

1 Like

If you’re buying 100 shares at one go, can acquire at cheaper price via selling (ATM) puts.

1 Like

I am getting that option access, cash covered puts sale. However, I will be accumulating slowly - not at once - using DCA or other dips.

On any case, I just want to have some AAPL, GOOGL, AMZN and TSLA in my portfolio, got all that yesterday dip.

1 Like

There’s only one stock millennials prefer over Amazon and Tesla

Even though you’re not a millennial, you’ve finally got the most preferred stock by millennials. :heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

I’m a millennial and I own 4/10 stocks mentioned… Dam does this mean I’m just a typical millennial…

2 Likes

I am 7/10. I am even more millennial than millennials. :rofl:

1 Like

CalTech wins $1.1 billion jury verdict in patent case against Apple, Broadcom

The verdict awarded CalTech $837.8 million from Apple and $270.2 million from Broadcom.

The company had said in court filings that it believed all of the university’s claims against it resulted from its using Broadcom’s chips in its devices, calling itself “merely an indirect downstream party.”

Don’t understand why Apple is also sued. Does it mean that henceforth I could be sued if I use a tool bought from a company to make $ because that company is sued?

Now, I have seen two people, buy and hold, wins ! AAPL = hanera, TSLA = wqj !

Companies usually have contracts that would require Broadcom to pay the Apple portion. It protects a company if the supplier steals IP.

1 Like
2 Likes

https://www.techrepublic.com/article/how-the-coronavirus-is-taking-a-toll-on-tech-markets-across-the-globe/

The coronavirus is posing a unique obstacle to Apple, which has suppliers in the Wuhan area. Apple is in the top five smartphone vendors in the country. The tech giant draws a significant portion of its revenue –– nearly 15% –– from sales in China, according to GlobalData. In a recent earnings call, Apple CEO Tim Cook said the company is “conducting temperature checks for [China-based] employees” and “frequently deep-cleaning our stores.”

Earlier this week, ZDNet reported that Apple would be suspending operations there –– and the reopening would be delayed to February 10. Apple also closed a retail store, and many of its partner stores have closed shop as well. Expecting a drop in sales, CEO Tim Cook said he was “working on mitigation plans to make up any expected production loss.”

Still, most manufacturing hubs are still conducting business as usual. Foxconn, which makes many products for Apple, Intel, Microsoft, and Sony, will not be making any adjustments due to the 2019-nCoV.

1 Like

Apple supplier Wistron to assemble key iPhone component in new India plant - sources

The local assembly of PCBs by Wistron’s India unit will be a first for the contract manufacturer, which began making Apple’s low-priced SE model in Bengaluru in 2017. It currently assembles the 6S and 7 iPhone models there as well.

2 Likes

I have not had a wristwear for at least 25 years.

Get Apple Watch. I don’t wear a watch for like can’t remember how long. Bought an Apple watch when it launched and spent a fortune changing it every year. Apple watch is still improving. Now outstanding professional cameras, superb battery life, always-on, many useful apps, uber cool watch face and elegant watch case & band.

Look like bears have a hard time punishing AAPL. Near ATH!

Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 2.22.16 PM