AAPL and Apple

This guy puts his reputation on the line.

So far bears are not able to push AAPL into correction territory (more than 10% decline) ie below $294 :roll_eyes: Let see whether TC announcement will let them do it. If yes :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:, time to unwind trading position aggressively :sob:

Do you have call options or stocks? If it is call options or spreads, you need to take action. Otherwise, you can easily do a covered call at safe bet if you expect go down !

1 Like

Update to the chart dated Jan 10, 2020. The new fundamental, a “warning” by TC didn’t change the count at all, previous count is still valid. Collectively market is pretty wise, is already accounted for the “warning”.

1 Like

Whole world has seen them telling Coronovirus impact yesterday and stock dipped today. It may go further down when Market tanks (Temporarily which I do not know when) and then comes up.

Expecting AAPL dip, I sold it on Feb 10th and Bought today

You always love to show us your successful day trades :crazy_face: You should teach @pandeyathotmail how to day-trade, he seems eager. Also @manch, he also seems eager.

Hmmm, I do not want to have another “LAWSUIT” in my life ever ! Period !!

1 Like

I am eager to know how many shares of AAPL you own. :laughing:

2 Likes

More than you and @jil combined.

2 Likes

More than day trading, I will be interested in learning on picking some good stocks early on.

A good little :hatching_chick: is hard to find. Look at the 10x thread,

Go through the stocks mentioned using fundamental analysis plus some financial analysis like rule of 40 and great positive cash flow. Select the :point_up: you are comfortable with investing $50k. Focus on 1-3 stocks. Remember focus is not saying yes to outstanding stocks, is saying NO to all those outstanding stocks leaving only 1-3.

Basically investing using fundamental analysis.

Select stocks for trading using fundamental analysis. Use TA (may be more correct to say use psychological analysis) for trading at all timeframes.

2 Likes

Here is what I did.

1. Choose all 200B+ networth companies. Read some intro info. If they dipped any time, find out reasons.

If the reason is affecting company growth (Rev, Income), stay away and until it is possible dip point. Pick up and they will come back.

If the reason is not affecting company growth (Rev, Income), pick up right away (this is mis-pricing)

1. Filter Finviz with 2B+, Profit Margin > 10%, Avg volume 1M+ (In due course you will add more filters).
    Choose your own companies which you like. Read last 2 qtr results or listen to conference calls (I used to do with TSLA). Wait for opportunity to buy (you need to look at dip), buy when low.

Popular stocks?

1M+ is for liquidity and buy/sell spread may be low.

Yes, higher the volume, like 5M or 10M, they are popular stocks.

Not with AMZN, nor GOOGL or stocks above $500 price like ISRG or CMG. The avg vol less than 1M or around this range.

@pandeyathotmail Not everybody has a buy n hold personality. Look at AAPL chart since 2000, 6 times of declines > 20%. If you’re the type who itch to take advantage of any declines, definitely not a buy n hold. Many times I am pretty sure it will decline significantly but successfully resisted it. Watch Jim Cramer, he did the same. Buy n hold personality.

Stand firm regardless of what other said/ opinions.

4 Likes

Now @manch knows how much is your AAPL, Just 1 share less than me ! Hi Hi Hi…Kidding !!

1 Like