Abcd

Is it not funny? You think Biden is there to keep the likes of you happy. Progressive/Liberals believe Biden is there to keep the likes of Sanders and Warren happy. And no one seems to know what Biden is for? The only people who proudly claim Biden is their president are those who are crossing into the US through the border illegally.

So much better than Trump and his insane tweets.

Joe is a good guy and will figure out. May be a little too left but I think this is going to end well.

1 Like

The quote above is exactly the reason why I have said so many times that Joe Biden is clueless and so are his supporters. Reminds me of the famous quote from Pelosi about Obamacare when people were asking what Obamacare had and she said “You have to pass it to know what it has”. Doing the same, the democratic voters are trying to figure who Joe is. Rush called them low information people. I think Rush was wrong. Most dem voters have all the information they need but they cannot process the facts and logic. Hence they remain clueless. Joe could not get more than 5 people in his rallies. That also made it very difficult for people to know who Joe really is. Kamala Harris was primaried out and she is a VP. Talk about corruption.

The biggest thing I learned from Trump’s time in office is humans in largely incapable of separating their dislike/hatred for someone from the results produced. People can’t even independently think about the ideas. They just knee jerk react based on who said them. Most of America has the emotional maturity of a toddler.

1 Like

Not only emotional maturity, but also ability to evaluate logically. Most Americans are like a toddler who thinks a shiny 50 cent coin is more valuable than a $10 bill.

Not true? Coin has intrinsic value :slight_smile: higher than a piece of paper.

They can’t handle tweets(need trigger warning :smile: )

I read somewhere in some law school professors were given feedback that they can’t discuss rape cases in detail because it distresses the law students and the students gave bad ratings to the professors and the programs. Now, these lawyers would after graduation would have to defend rape victims? :roll_eyes:
Here’s a 3 minute video at a business school, now figure who is the professor and who is the teacher.

1 Like

This is a result of the culture of word censoring where you are not allowed to call a blind person a blind. Instead you should call " a visually impaired"

Asia is uniting in trade and wealth creation.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/business/2107119/japan-parliament-approves-rcep-trade-deal

Ever since the EU is formed, many nations realized they need to form similar economic bloc to compete. This is just a continual evolution of the economic bloc.

The problem is that this new bloc and the previous bloc EU are built around China. China is the common factor between them. It is Chinese wealth and infrastructure that is connecting the two blocs and making US irrelevant. which will ultimately impact our standard of living as reserve currency replaced.

Climate change accelerate this process. who want to invest in California or for that matter US south/West if water restriction announcements are made in Spring.

China has much worse water problems. They just don’t talk about it.

I dont think Chinese lives in single family homes. and Chinese use much more public transport. Chinese have built biggest dams and water can be purchase further North with pipelines just like Gas/ Oil pipelines. and not all factories needed to be in China. it just need to have access to Chinese built infrastructure for most efficient life cycle cost of product manufacturing and delivery.
You have already seen what is happening to India. India overproduced software engineers and put all the wealth around it. now just look who is practically helping India?
There is practically no difference between California and India.

Where would you rather own a house?

Even pension funds are jumping in

https://www.facebook.com/8304333127/posts/10160983655373128?sfns=mo

Indian software industry, and so is Indian film industry purely a of grass-root effort, many of whose participants did not realize they would end up creating the largest workforce in the world in these activities, and a decade later also in semiconductor. The Indian Prime Ministers during the 1970s and 1980s were some of the worst the world has seen. The India ran into one crises into another resulting in BOP crisis in 1990. India is well diversified and well focused around different sectors of economy and is under no pressure to dominate the world. So, it is able to think rationally.

I do not know about water shortages, but China does come into news for its food shortages every now and then.

Eventually, everything in America will be owned by the government directly, or through its cronies. Welcome to the modern version of communism. The only thing people will hold is useless fiat money which they will receive regularly as BASIC INCOME allowance.

I didnot said anything about origin of Software or Movie industry.
It is just that money printing in US benefited tech and media so it become a short cut to create Wealth in India.

There is no diversified Industrial policy. and this is transforming India into dumping ground of all the imports from RCEP countries for which India is not part. no amount of virtual software or semi conductor engineering can solve this problem. Only RCEP countries industrial power can save India.

This is not a true statement. India has lot of industries coming up with internal private effort. This is how Indian software and film industry came up. Government has minimal role.

Japan and Singapore have very small population base. So, they can benefit from RECP. India has not much to gain from RECP except to loose autonomy by binding itself with international order.

The thing I like about Joe is that it’s not a cult of personality. The Obama people don’t love Joe. Axelrod even just wrote an op-ed saying under normal circumstance he wouldn’t be president.

Now Joe is a little left for my tastes. But I think the focus on infrastructure and climate change make sense. And continuing Trumpian pressure on China makes sense as well.

3 Likes

India does not have self sustaining industries thats why Serum Institute was asking directly Biden for vaccine raw materials. Software and film is not real industry. it is more theatrics for entertainment.

Japan has much bigger population than US West Coast. and Vietnam 100m population will be making more money from US market in 2020 than 1,4B from India. RCEP is integrated structure to develop seemless complex supply chains. India will be more and more importing form them without export money.