Agent Review: Melanie Leung

i was expecting all these full flirting conversation
i’ll give you an F on your status report… hahaha

Don’t have your conversation in front of the rest of us if you want privacy!

That’s like “nanny nanny boo boo I have A SECRET and I’m no-ot telling you!”

Dang, @Terri, why would you care (considering this is under the ML thread by @dioworld)?

Ok, @harriet, Dragon Beaux was pretty good. We had the jook with the egg and it was very creamy. I am a simple man when it comes to dim sum, so I stick to the shrimp balls and sui mai. Both were good. For a Monday at opening time, it was fairly packed and remained so even after two and a half hours. She ordered some special dumplings (4 different colors) that I even didn’t get to try. Conversation about people we both know and RE always distract me…

1 Like

This man didn’t take his wife to dragon beaux because it was too expensive.

3 Likes

Food to me is never that important, it is the conversation. My wife knows I don’t like expensive places, so she goes with her girlfriends. You should know that about me by now, considering how much I like to engage on talk here…

Oh, she convinced me to get my license. That will be my next project as of now and after my cruise. I need to be done by end of Q1 2019 before work gets intense again…

you going to work for her as assistance?

I suppose yesterday could be considered an interview…

Come on guys, you know I live and breathe RE 24/7. I would totally be in on any RE venture if someone called me up. I know a ton of people either buying or selling. I have the contractor connection. I have the permit expediter connection. My wife could be the hot secretary who takes all of my calls in 4 Chinese dialects. She would kill that part…

but but but…you drives a CRX…

2 Likes

Uh, without disclosing it here in public you know what Ms. ML drives…

bigger than CRX, can take 2 clients to the property at least. so you gonna drive your clients to sit on your laps on the CRX?
ah… that’s your intension huh …hahhaa

1 Like

I have a SUV remember…

Besides, I am very very realistic about this. I should expect it to be very slow or low or non paying for a long spell while I get going and building relationships. But true, you know that I know a ton of people buying and selling all the time. I think the people who know of my own personal RE wins would give me a shot. And again, working for ML sounds like it would not be a picnic. She made it pretty clear or I can tell so that she is a perfectionist. But, again, so am I. She knows that the work I do involves big money and I too have to sweat the details. I can’t be losing money for the company everyday. I have to consider all variables of the deal and put my name as a go or no go and I better have a good reason or my bosses will be a calling…

now you dumping your CRX…poor car. you’re hurting the CRX’s feeling…

Come on, you have to admit… let’s say you come to an open house in the Sunset and there is an immaculate CRX on the driveway (hopefully not leaking oil). You would be impressed, no???:wink:

1 Like

Omg, this WHOLE time I thought Dragon Beaux was @sfdragonboy referring to himself. Did NOT realize this was a restaurant. :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Come on, stay with the pack…

In America, girlfriends don’t imply don’t have D…

I thought Dragon Beaux was your new signature. like Dragon Beaux out.

1 Like

Me very old school…the name as it is, is already questionable. May change actually…

Jesus Christ @BAJacket, get with the program! Have you been living under a rock? :woman_facepalming: