Amazing Amazon

Ok, how the hell am I going to compete with that?

Signed,

Mom and Pop store

1 Like

Wow Amazon does do everything.

1 Like
1 Like

Amazon just sent a paper holiday gift guide to my wife behind my back… Amazon became Sears faster than Sears can become Amazon.

2 Likes

Not sure if there are these many kids who are qualified to learn to code. Otherwise we wouldn’t need H1Bs.

1 Like

Just import those kids.

People are not commodities.

1 Like

Stay hungry, stay foolish.
Sound familiar :grinning:

It’s interesting he said 30-year lifespan. Amazon will be ~30 when the 2 new campuses are supposed to be full.

1 Like

Do you guys watch TV? Well, I do and I actually enjoy seeing ads.

I’ve been seeing a lot PillPack ads lately. Let’s see what Amazon can do to drive down healthcare cost.

As you might remember,

3 Likes

Yes, I am aware of this few months before when JPM, AMAZON and Berkshire joined. Remember Berkshire invested in JPM in the recent quarter $4 billion.

Boom! In a nutshell, why Bezos is truly The Man. Despite the wealth and power of his baby, he has already conceded that ultimately his baby will fail. That, is a great visionary who can see things from all perspectives. Winner…

1 Like

Always true. There’s ups and downs. But he will cash his stock out before that point.

That said, moving his Customer service to India was probably not a bright move. They can’t fix what should be basic issues. Very frustrated.

@marcus335 You wouldn’t happen to be doing programming on the payments side of things?