Amazing Elon

Tesla is where the money is. SpaceX is too far out. The 10% workforce can be converted to Tesla employees.

Just go back and sell the flamethrowers, Elon…

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/21/spacex-raising-250-million-elon-musks-company-valuation-36-billion.html

Additionally, SpaceX is close to signing a lease with the Port of Los Angeles, where it would build a major manufacturing facility on about 18 acres of land near the company’s headquarters in Hawthorne, California.

We should thank Elon for creating manufacturing jobs in California.

Can an average auto factory workers work in Tesla and Space-X? Don’t they need better qualification. The kind similar to the high tech factory for assembling Mac Pro in Austin.

Most jobs went to Reno. Turns out it was a mixed blessing.

Boca Chica Beach, Texas

Can walk across from the South?

“But if you love what you do, it (mostly) doesn’t feel like work,” he added.

I know. I love to sit around.

Musk is selling all his houses.

Buffet is selling all his airline stocks

Are all his kids boys?

Congrats mom and dad.

Now that air travel is dead people might start buying vacation homes near the BA

Isn’t buying vacation homes in some way like buying those Time Shares? You go sit through a presentation and then collect your free vacation coupon only to find you signed up with $12000 for paying $1000 every year from a room that you probably never use.

Rule of thumb if use a vacation home 60 days a year then maybe it’s worth it. Pay cash and it will be less stress. Rental income is just gravy.

My friend playing in Los Gatos
He plays for the neighborhood. Owns the Catalyst in San Cruz. Shutdown by the fascists. Plays piano free for the neighborhood. Hasn’t been a able to work since February