Amazing Elon

For those who jealous of Elon.

Dr Patel first posted, for a person who made fun of Bill Gates body and then deleted it.

He is old and fat. I posted a picture of his crazy girlfriend and was censored by Manch.

ęˆä¹Ÿč§ä½•ļ¼Œč“„ä¹Ÿč§ä½•

Before it was reported Musk had an affair with Sergey Brinā€™s wife, which heā€™s denied; before his slipshod deal, then no-deal, to acquire Twitter Inc.; before the revelation he fathered twins with an executive at his brain-interface startup Neuralink; before SpaceX fired employees who called him ā€œa frequent source of distraction and embarrassmentā€; before his daughter changed her name and legal gender after his history of mocking pronouns; before an article said SpaceX paid an employee $250,000 to settle a claim he sexually harassed her, allegations heā€™s called untrue; Muskā€™s behavior was putting off prospective customers and perturbing some Tesla owners.

Sell TSLA the car and buy TSLA the stock

I guess it depends on why youā€™re buying a car - is it a mark of prestige or a well-designed car? I didnā€™t buy a Honda Odyssey to look like a soccer mom, I bought it because it would transport 8 people while also fitting 4x8 sheets of plywood, furniture off the street, bikes, and luggage and 5 people for trips.

1 Like

Move from point a to point b reliably, timely and safely :slight_smile: Since I am compel to buy a car because of inadequate public transport, I need the car to be maintenance free (at least extremely low) and low cost since donā€™t want it to cut too much into my investment return. Btw, share riding fails the safety test and somewhat fail the timely test.

1 Like

Maybe donā€™t buy this car.

2 Likes

But DO buy that bike!

2 Likes

Secret to success is to traumatize your children?

1 Like
1 Like

SPACEX is start of the end of humanity :pleading_face:

1 Like

Another excuse to dump TSLA shares? Last year, his excuse is to show that he is paying income tax.

In Apr, he dumped TSLA shares in preparation of buying TWTR, saying no further sales planned!

Amazing Elon has met his nemesis. He is forced to buy TWTR at original term. Will TWTR reject his proposal?

1 Like

If I am Parag, I wonā€™t because EM is not trustworthy. He can turn around and stab you.

Even now Musk is playing a legal game, not his true intention to buy twitter, trying to escape out of 1B Penalty.

Any law suit takes many twists and turns, it may take 3-10 or more years for this issue to come to conclusion.

Finally, Elon will settle privately with Twitter folks for a lower multi-millions settlements. Twitter folks will also agree as they loose the hope of getting any money or lawsuit end !

Read about this famous Lawsuit (all parties died when the final verdict came)