An Early Look at 2024?

Yes, it’s called immigration.

You need to pay a huge penalty to divorce from USA. One Facebook founder emigrated to Singapore and he is banned from USA

1 Like

Well at least my marriage to it is a happy one :rofl:

Last cycle, the two outsiders (Bernie and Trump) had the most passionate support. People are clearly tiring of the status quo. I still think the best solution is a very minimal federal government, so more things can be decided at the local level. People can self-select into the community that’s right for them. There’s actually very little that needs to be handled at a national level.

2 Likes

Thank you for your patriotic spirit. I think we can change the tax form to add a row for voluntary tax, you can always pay more than needed to show your appreciation of this happy marriage :expressionless:

Maybe we can gradually increase the voluntary tax weight and reduce the mandatory tax proportion. With so many good citizens, our tax revenue will blossom with the huge voluntary tax payment. Instead of a list of richest men, we should publish an annual list of biggest voluntary tax payers

Absolutely, will donate more and help out however I can! :rofl:

That’s because people are sick of the one percenters reaping all the benefits. Little do they realize that trump is a one percenter himself and will always look after his own interests… :rofl:

1 Like

Is Obama part of one percenter? Clinton def is.

The only real poor guy was Bernie, but his wife as involved in a financial scandal

If you elect me, I could become a percenter soon. Clintons was poor when elected, but that does not stop them from aspiring to be one

1 Like

Becoming the president will make you a one percenter of you aren’t one already.

1 Like

Just do what Warren Buffet does. Say that people like yourself should pay more taxes. The public will love you. Then take advantage of every deduction available to minimize your tax bill. Hide behind blaming congress for the reason you don’t pay more taxes. It’s brilliant. It wouldn’t surprise me if some of the people saying that publicly then privately contribute money so it won’t actually happen.

2 Likes

Also, say you would donate all your money after death, before that transfer wealth gradually to your children. WB’s children are all billionaires :triumph:

2 Likes