Asia Pacific Stocks

Don’t buy China stocks?

Why invest in a country that’s in secular decline?

BABA did nothing for 8 years.

Um, you shared the tweet about Biden being less confrontational about China. Now you claim you aren’t aware that such a narrative existed.

Let me highlight the relevant part for you:

Biden advisers told @bobdavis187 a Biden administration would take a less confrontational tone toward China, but many of the policies on trade and national security would be similar.

The tweet itself said actual policies would be similar. That’s your best shot?

Banning semi conductor exports is a clear escalation.

I like the escalation. Keep 'em coming. It’s becoming clearer and clearer Xi is our enemy, not our friend.

Let’s review this Charlie Munger investment that @hanera was cheerleading so much last year. As @hanera reminded us, Munger disclosed the purchase on 9/20/2021.

BABA 9/30/21: $148.05
10/26/2022: $68.51

Charlie’s all-in BABA trade lost 54% in a bit over a year.

Remember there are two letters in the phrase “危机”. Be mindful of the first letter, before you jump in head first seeking the second letter. Maybe @hanera needs to change his avatar?

If I’m not wrong, Charlie has sold out long ago. Don’t live in the past.

And more from XI. How many more covid restrictions?

Zero return for 30 years.

Buy BABA?

I doubled down in the drop last few months.
It seems like Xi is waking up and realizing he can’t keep killing the tech industry (at least that’s my hope).

1 Like

He is not killing the tech industry. He is trying to save China.

An ex-HK blogger claims that nobody would buy China stocks especially BABA.

S&P bottoms in Oct 2022 yet underperforms BABA.

China stocks are uninvestable, said a certain blogger.

According to this Singaporean, China stocks are :+1: and would :rocket: in 2023…

This is the 3rd time in a week. Cold War 2.0 is getting hotter by the day. Have you factored that risk into your Chinese holding?

There is only one way sanctions against China is gonna go. Guess which way?

Obviously didn’t watch the YouTube video.