Average Millionaire’s College GPA is 2.9

Harriet UCB 2010

3.3 in college. dad didnt finish elementary and mom finished middle school.

:man_shrugging:

what are my chances?

Aren’t you already retired?

funemployed

:wink:

Gene is more important than education. Education can help expand the possibilities, but the deciding factor is in the gene.

What do you mean? Our ancestor was a fish. How smart could it have been? You mean we can’t mutate to get better at it? :rofl:

Dude. don’t go down the eugenics rabbit hole. It’s already been disproven.

1 Like

I’m talking about individuals, not about races etc. No need for PC.

When an individual is born, 70% of his or her future is already determined, including personality.

Mutation happens for everyone individual. You can be more likable than your brother naturally, or your brother can jump higher than you without much training.

Dumb parents can give birth to the genius. I’m just saying that when you were born, your range of personality, IQ and physical features is already programmed. You can still try hard to self improve, but there’s a limit.

2 Likes

Determined by their parents’ wealth. Genes don’t influence much. Just look at Trump.

2 Likes

I disagree. There are many rich kids, the results are different. There are numerous poor kids, result is also different.

I am of similar opinion to BAGB😅

2 Likes

Education is overrated. If you choose the smartest top 1% kids, disburse them to the worst colleges. After 30 years, these people would still do better than many others.

What @manch said. It’s determined by your socio-economic status to a large degree. Not your genes. Fix that misconcept. It’s a slippery slope that has caused much grief. This isn’t about being PC. This is about hard science. Show me a peer reviewed study that backs your point and I will correct myself.

3 Likes

Jeez. if there was one thing LKY was sorely criticized for was his push on eugenics. Let’s not keep propagating this ubermensch crap

I am talking about the individual differences in the same socioeconomic group, like you and your brother and your cousin. It’s not comparing different racial groups, you are overly sensitive. Your genetic is different than your brother.

It’s never a good sign. :scream:

It does. He was born white… :rofl:

Differences among the individuals within a single race is million times more than differences between races.

Genetic differences between race is negligible

Yes, and an apple isn’t a fruit… :rofl:

The average income between Asian and white is negligible.

However, the wealth difference between Warren Buffet and a white SF homeless is million times.