Average Millionaire’s College GPA is 2.9

Wrong. More than a billion times… :rofl:

No, only a million times. The SF homeless has the social benefit and social equity as his wealth.

Ok then it’s only a hundred thousand times. It can never be a million… :rofl:

Not graduating from MIT makes your education inferior. :wink:

PS: This was a joke.

But then you got beaten down by the Harvard folks next door… :rofl:

Where? I don’t see it!

We are talking about your education right? :slight_smile:

Harvard --> Zuckerberg
MIT --> lowly Google employee

:rofl:

Ah. that. where are you on that scale :wink:

Me --> happily FIRED out of the rat race… :rofl:

good for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, I guess the SF homeless has a million dollar wealth in terms of his social benefit and social equity. His lifetime free health insurance must be worth 500k. His lifetime free shelter and free housing must be worth 300k. His lifetime free food and clothing could be worth 100k. The social worker and drug service can be worth another 100k.

So the wealth difference between Warren Buffet and the SF homeless is only a few thousand time.

The difference between you and the SF homeless is only 10-30 :rofl:

And the SF homeless is wealthier than you are. Well done.

1 Like

No. That’s apparently wrong

Oh… good to know that your NW is at least a million…

I didn’t say that

Logical conclusion: @BAGB is homeless.

:smile:

2 Likes

Go fix your logic first

Got distracted by a few. I think you have a 75% chance to reach 10M in 20 years.

Wow, all this back and forth over GPAs… I must admit, UCLA kicked my arse. I was around 3.0. Hey, it was rough when it is 80 degrees outside and lovely coeds are studying biochemistry out on the lawn in short shorts. I don’t care what anyone says, UCLA gets its lion’s share of lovely ladies from So Cal…

Besides, GPA and degrees don’t mean squat in real life. It is all about hard work and how you go about making the best opportunities to present themselves to you. My family friend who owns his own appraisal company (large one, now, many employees) didn’t go to any major university. He is a high end developer now, works on multi million dollar flips. He is not crying about missing out on college life…

2 Likes

Agree mostly, but if you couldn’t work hard or find good opportunities to succeed in your study, wouldn’t that be a good reflection of the type of achievement you can have in real life?

1 Like