Bitcoin's 10 trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

I bet there will be documentaries about this. We have them about Enron.

I really want to know what they are doing with the cash people deposit to buy crypto that is causing a liquidity crunch. They clearly weren’t holding the cash and invested it in something that’s lost value. That’s why there’s a liquidity crunch. I wonder how many people who bought crypto through one of these platforms will be wiped out vs. people who have their crypto on their own secure drive. Who’s going to be the Bear Sterns?

Do Kwon’s Crypto Empire Fell in a $40 Billion Crash. He’s Got a New Coin for You.

Luna’s relaunch might be the ultimate act of chutzpah by the South Korean entrepreneur

10-15 years is long term enough for me. If my ROI is still negative by then, I will write it off as a failed investment

The San Mateo, California-based startup said Wednesday that it had raised $150 million in a Series D funding from investors led by GIC and B Capital, a previous investor. Thoma Bravo, Adams Street Partners and previous investors Wellington Management and Tiger Global Management also participated.

2 Likes

Should be $1M by 2024.

1 Like

The whales like Draper are leading the unwashed masses to the gates of hell. Hopefully when they loose all their money they will punish these guys

If I follow, these geniuses borrowed USD to buy crypto. Then they’d make loans in crypto with the repayment to be in crypto. The collapse of crypto made it so they were being paid back far less then the USD loans they had to repay. That’s why the crypto collapse caused them to insolvent.

1 Like

Ran out of arrows.

Borrowing money to buy “assets” that don’t produce income assuming they’ll go up in value. The arrogance of that is up there with Enron. This is going to hit the bond market, since there will be bond defaults.

No realized gains to collect :sob:

1 Like

Many millennials and TikTokers bought into this. How would this impact election? If Biden doesn’t bail them out, they vote AOC as POTUS? AOC would also forgive student loans, convert all undocumented immigrants into citizens, and issue stimulus checks to combat inflation.

One of the cause of crypto collapse.

We can just wipe out all debt, give everyone a million dollars, and all problems will be solved. Everyone will be a millionaire with no debt.

1 Like
1 Like

What a joke!!! So these people and all those morons will get their student loans wiped out and all we get from Biden is increased taxes…

Wow, I really want to work harder…

1 Like

Too boring doing nothing. I started working (technically training) just 3/4 days a week. Still got plenty of time to spam this site.

1 Like