Bitcoin's 10 trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

That’s pretty similar to penny stocks - pump and dump. Except they can’t dump fast enough. At least he scored a couple hundred mils right?

Check this out:
twitter.com/bitfinexed?lang=en

2 Likes

The SEC, FBI, Treasury department should shut down the shitcoin shit show…ASAP

1 Like

Which one? the one in china, or the one in the US? Or are they the same? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not my problem…But China and Korea have already threatened too

obviously your problem, you have been trying to shut it down from the first day i came to this forum :stuck_out_tongue:

It could be a macro problem…If nipped in the bud it won’t be…looks like it has…My sewer plant buddy will have to find another scam…I hate scams and scammers…But have no delusions I can make any difference.
But I hate shitcoins just like I hated the bad news bears on the old redfin forum…Just don’t kindly to lies and liars… shitcoins are just a big lie

Let me ask you this:

• You are in a country with bad government, so currency is unstable, highly inflationary, and you cant simply import dollars.
  • You are in a country with oppressive government, and they hate free speech. You send money to some organization defending people’s rights. Government can find you.
  • You care about your privacy, and you don’t want government to know everything you buy/go to. Cash is just too burdensome to carry around.

These are not legitimate concerns for you, are they?

Your arguments are theoretical let’s see proof…cryptocurrencies are too unstable to be used in place of money or even gold

Stability/volatility i get.
But what i said is not theoretical. I come from a country with oppressive government with watch lists.
I use credit cards, but don’t like it because of its tracking. I find cash burdensome, so it’s a trade off.
I donate regularly to EFF, ACLU and while it’s fine now, it may not be fine later.

They are actually quite real and happening, but not in our united states, not yet anyway.

1 Like

There have to be other ways to deal with it . Crypto is a mess

https://www.google.com/amp/s/seekingalpha.com/amp/article/4138239-bitcoin-fading-fast-interest-dropping-price

I wonder if the person that sold their home for bitcoin converted it to a real currency? If not, that sucks for them.

Bitcoin panic has subsided. Let’s see where the recovery will stop. Falling knife panic does not last long. But I’ll avoid cryptos until a new high is reached. Before btc reaches 100k, it has to reach 21k first. I may buy at 21k, not 11k

I am opening a sd-ira if it drops below 2k :slight_smile:

Didn’t know you’re a momentum trader. If fundamentals of bitcoin is good, should be a swing trader.

Swing trading is time consuming and upside is very limited. I like to trade very infrequent and hope for big returns. If you limit the number of trades per month to 2, you’ll only entertain high quality ideas and weak trades can be avoided.

Low quantity equals high quality.

About American healthcare, I am wondering whether we can set an upper limit on food consumption per person per day. Maybe issue a blockchain based personal food rationing, people would then only select the best food and avoid junk food in order not to waste their daily quota. We may have a much healthier population and a much lower healthcare cost. This can be a good use case for blockchain

Your idea is so communist :grin:

2 Likes

Communist will provide unlimited free food. I’m doing the opposite and trying to validate the usefulness of blockchain :joy:

Really? Then how come 50 million people starved to death under communism? Can you stop talking nonsense for once please… :rofl:

Also, bitcoin panic is not over, this is only a temporary lull before the next leg down… :wink:

2 Likes

I agree with you, this looks to me like bulltrap.

2 Likes