Boeing hard hit today after crash 737-Max

speaking of the devil.

The median sale price in Santa Clara County dropped 2.0 percent in January to $980,000, which is 1.8 percent above its mark at the same time last year, while the median sale price in San Mateo County dropped 7.3 percent to $1,159,000, down 5.0 percent on a year-over-year basis.

1 Like

County data is a big, big area.

oh boy. what’s next? cherry picking streets?

“The median sale price in Santa Clara County dropped 2.0 percent in January to $980,000, which is 1.8 percent above its mark at the same time last year, while the median sale price in San Mateo County dropped 7.3 percent to $1,159,000, down 5.0 percent on a year-over-year basis.“

SCC is still higher yr/yr.

“The median price paid for those aforementioned 238 homes in San Francisco was $1,150,000 in January, down 13.2 percent from the month before and 16.7 percent below last year’s peak but still 5.0 percent above its mark at the same time last year.”

SF was up yr/yr too.

: )

sunnyvale is up too. mtv, not so much. anyways.

OH look: Seattle looks down here:
https://www.zillow.com/seattle-wa/home-values/

just messing with you.
need some fun because of ntnx, you know. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

also at some point you said 4-5% growth was good. i think i made my point clear, it’s barely enough for paying for mortgage.

IF mortgage rate is 4%.
200$ down payment on a 1000$ home, at 4%, you’ll pay 32$ in interest. 4% makes value 1040, a mere 8$/1000 increase.

and i know it’s not that simple with investment properties having interest deductible etc…

NTNX sucks. Hybrid cloud is a clutch. Present and future are both public cloud.

tell that to stupid past me.

NTNX gains more in % term :slight_smile:

58%20PM

15%20PM

Making good money :slight_smile: 6% within 1 week.

Since when you became a day trader?

1 Like

Rent should cover the interest

https://datera.io/blog/love-it-or-leave-it-moving-back-from-the-public-cloud/

This says NTNX market will get bigger not smaller. Blaming lack of sales team hiring for a bad quarter is terrible. Its almost back to my average purchase price though.

It can get bigger in the intermediate term, but the secular trend is against them. There is no deep technical reason for hybrids. It’s exactly that, a clutch. AWS already has a product that keeps the data at premise but lets people manage with all of AWS public cloud’s toolchain, which is industry standard.

Stop confusing me, the future is multi cloud, you mean HCI is not a sexy name for that?

Future is definitely not multi cloud. Do you keep a power generator at home? Or do you just use public utility?

I keep a power generator.

1 Like

In that case NTNX is right up your alley. :smile:

1 Like

All the nations are cowards, waiting for a nation to dare USA, then quickly follow.