Cathie Wood Sees 20% Returns After 'Unbelievable' 2020

Everybody follows Cathie and now front-run her :slight_smile: Anyhoo I follow her into TDOC CRSP NVTA PRLB, tiny beachhead and before I can find out more about those stocks, they JUMPed UP :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Merch for the faithful.

TSM TAK SNPS TCEHY JD CRM NFLX

Cathie is following the momentum of semi :slight_smile: @Jil takes note.

Ofc Cathie is hot on China stocks. China stocks appear to be in the earlier innings of big gains. What should I do, after selling them only a few months ago?

What would Newton do?

:smiling_imp:

1 Like

I repeat that I do not follow Cathie or Jim Cramer. I am on my own way.

I have told you many times, never have FOMO and do your homework (EW) and find possible bottom, buy it. Good Stocks, esp revenue and income growing, always comes up. When you buy it at bottom, yo get max return.

For example: My partner and I discussed INTC, BYND whether to buy or not when algorithm hint, I voted for these 2 stocks and he voted negative, we stayed away. We both missed buying NFLX by oversight.

All these are lessons for our future, but we do not have FOMO. Gone is gone.

F O M O is real loss maker !

1 Like

Not true for small caps (except a few) touted by RHers (generic labels).

Just buy 200 GME ( or any RHers stock) now, hold for 5-7 days…and post your profits, then tell me how is your sleep…

You have reading comprehension ? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: You must do like RHers not hold so long… bang in quick bang out quick. Make sure you are the earlier one reading it and not the last few. Know the game! 5-7 days? Suicide.

No, you do not understand the nuance. It is easy to speak after seeing RHers results, but it is hard when your money is in…

Whatever few you mention here, put your $25000 in it and come out green after 5-7 days and let me know how well was your sleep then…

Sure you don’t have reading comprehension? Get the nuance :rofl: Want me to draw a baby with intestines ? Do you understand that last statement? :stuck_out_tongue: I have said it a few times.

It is easy to speak after seeing RHers results, but it is hard when your money is in…

Whatever few you mention here, bang in quick bang out quick, put your $25000 in it and come out green even after hours and let me know how well was your experience and how many times you want to do in a month?..

I am too old! You think I am at your son age :scream:? According to @manch, mine no longer work!

There ends your statement !

You already agreed this => You must do like RHers not hold so long… bang in quick bang out quick. Make sure you are the earlier one reading it and not the last few. Know the game! 5-7 days? Suicide.

It is easy to speak after seeing RHers result, but it is hard when your money is in…

Universal truth. Can you be more original?

1 Like

Cathie’s Big Ideas 2021 report is out! And Bitcoin has two sections.

1 Like

We share weekly commentaries with investors on stocks in our strategies that have appreciated or dropped more than 15% in a day during the course of the week. We hope you find this commentary useful.

Nano Dimension (NNDM)

Nano Dimension appreciated more than 15% on Monday perhaps because it filed a 6K appointing Dr. Eli David, an AI expert specializing in deep learning and evolutionary computation, to its Board of Directors.

Yeahka Ltd (9923 HK)

Yeahka Ltd surged 20% on Monday after Citi raised its price targets and upgraded the stock, following several other broker upgrades recently. Yeahka is a leading independent merchant acquiring payment platform in China.

ZhongAn Online (6060 HK)

ZhongAn Online jumped 16% on Monday in response to news that ZA Bank would receive a license to operate a digital insurance business in Hong Kong. ZhongAn, one of ZA Bank’s backers, is an online-only insurance company that has expanded rapidly into new markets and products during the past few years.

Agora, Inc. (API)

Agora Inc rallied 16% on Tuesday, perhaps because of increasing awareness that one of its customers is Clubhouse, a drop-in audio chat social platform that has scaled rapidly in recent months in response to the boom in on-line retail investment chatter. With more than 80% of its business in China, Agora is an API based real-time-communication company that enables live video and voice engagement at large scale.

ExOne (XONE)

ExOne appreciated more than 16% on Tuesday after news broke that it had reached a license agreement with the Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) for ceramic-metal parts. ORNL has developed its own patented method of 3D printing ceramic-metal parts on ExOne’s M-Flex 3D printing machines. The new license allows for commercial use of the technology to print collimators, shielding equipment, and other components used in researching neutron scattering.

Workhorse (WKHS) and Virgin Galactic (SPCE)

On Tuesday, Workhorse and Virgin Galactic jumped 30% and 16%, respectively. While President Biden did make comments supporting government purchases of electric vehicles this week, both WKHS and SPCE are among a group of highly shorted stocks that have benefited from a surge in retail support.

Hims & Hers Health Inc (HIMS)

Hims & Hers Health Inc, a telemedicine company aiming to revolutionize health care for highly sensitive conditions once considered “taboo” in discussions, traded up 27% on Thursday after announcing the completion of its merger with special purpose acquisition company (SPAC), Oaktree Acquisition.

2 Likes

@manch There are many products from HIMS that are suitable for you.

Anyhoo, why is she selling TSM? She trades very actively. She is selling your favorite ROKU.

1 Like

Of all these listed, I like NNDM, SPCE and WKHS based on preliminary scanning. I knew WKHS and SPCE long time, but did not buy anything so far. I will continue to monitor further as it needs lot of research before buying such stocks.

WKHS is a volatile stock like GME and NIO. I made a bit of money on last July as I rode it up from 10-20. I do hope their federal contracts for EV light duty vehicles comes through but its a WSB fan favorite.

1 Like

Mayday. The market may sink

https://apple.news/AOYJBDbFuT6eQr-YI50qdew