Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 Covid-19

Testing certainly doesn’t cost 4K per person. The American healthcare system screws us again. They will charge you 200 bucks just for a toothbrush. If the Koreans can afford testing 100k people, why in the world the only superpower in the world can only afford a few hundred?

2 Likes

Not a sophisticated comment. Everybody know. 3202/ 93154 x 100 = 3.4% influenced by China’s number of 2981/80270 x 100 = 3.71%. Rest of the world = 221/12884 x 100 = 1.71% :slightly_smiling_face: China’s number is high because of Wuhan. The death rate in Wuhan is HIGH because they are taken by surprise so insufficient healthcare workers, insufficient beds, insufficient medical protective gears and supplies, insufficient test kits and initial inappropriate measures.

1 Like

Fixed it for you.

I presume that is a sarcasm. So much early warning should be like Germany, UK and Switzerland, no death. Seattle has the two richest men in the world, one is flirting with a foxy woman and the other is scaremongering, no real substantial action.

https://apple.news/APoyDztd2Tqu4syELJHUcRA

Soon after the virus surfaced in China, the C.D.C. got to work on its own test. “Generally, C.D.C. provides these tests for the world,” said Dr. Frieden.

But German researchers were devising their own test, which was quickly adopted by the World Health Organization for distribution around the world.

After the C.D.C.’s version turned out to be flawed, the agency continued to pursue it, despite the fact that another diagnostic test was already in wide use.

Confirmed my suspicions that CDC can’t swallow their pride and have a not-invented-here syndrome. Germany :de: one up CDC.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Guess that’s what I get for not following the news more closely.

Plus everyone smokes like chimneys and breaths badly polluted air. This thing kills by attacking the lungs.

1 Like

LA cases are rising fast and furious.

1 Like

that’s where the movie fast & furious came from

1 Like

3 Likes

DHS is happy to report that this individual was highly trained and did everything right both on the job and when they began to feel sick,” said the statement. “We are told the individual wore all the correct protective equipment and took necessary protections on the job. Additionally, as soon as the individual began to feel sick, they self-quarantined, saw a physician, and reported to the appropriate authorities and officials.”

Then how come that person got sick? And how many unknowing passengers got infected?

1 Like

Did he follow the right procedure in removing the gears?
Did he touch his nose, mouth and eyes while working or still wearing the protective gear?
Did he wash his hands and face with the proper soap and detoxication liquid after removing the gear?

most dangerous time to get infected is removing the gear and how to store them taking a break.
I see many ppl wear masks, but when they eat, they just pull it down to the neck. , and done. lift it back up.

1 Like

:thinking:

Can we trust those Taobao kits?

1 Like

I’ll setup a nice web page and resell this kit to you. you can trust me then???

2 Likes

60 posts were merged into an existing topic: How Trump has handled the pandemic

They need to clean up their grammar first. Too much like the mall I got from Nigerian prince. :smile:

Recently, the world,
Episodically China was infected by the COVID-19( Noval Coronavirus),
in order to earlier diagnosis the diseases, Our HongKong lab team work hard and finally develop the COVID-19 IgG/IgM rapid test kit, which clinical positive detection rate is more than 90%.