Damn It, I Just Got A New Pair Of Nikes

It wasn’t in the contract to kneel or not kneel, to stand up for the anthem, yada, yada, yada. Not until the racist president used Colin as an excuse, not to ruin him, no, to ruing a sport that he couldn’t belong to. A vindictive POS.

By the way, what type of “nationalist” thing is done during a football game? Are they paying homage to any fallen soldier right there? Are they paying respect to the casket of any politician, any national hero like McCain?
The national anthem was introduced by the army not long ago. Playing it doesn’t have anything to do with any sports. Do you see that during a basketball game? Soccer game? Baseball game? I don’t think so! But I may be wrong.
Anyway, not kneeling was forced upon the athletes in the recent contracts they signed.

Now, are we calling traitors the people being in the toilet doing their thing, those buying hot dogs or beer at the stands?
Or, shall be impeach the idiot president being caught not knowing the lyrics of the national anthem?

Or God Bless America?..

Standing for the anthem is standard protocol, let’s call it. By doing something contrary to what your employer wants or requests as long as it is legal of course, does that employer have the right to terminate you or not? Yes or no, please.

When do you start to play? When you leave the locker room, or when they kick the ball for the first time? Can anybody kneel after the game is over? They finished their job, right?

And, since it is a private institution, they have their own rules, which were put in place recently with penalties for players kneeling. So, Colin was exercising his rights supported by the first amendment and the knowledge that his contract didn’t forbid him from kneeling.

And since he is gone from football, any stupid, moron, idiot person burning his shoes should be sent to be examined by a shrink. It doesn’t have anything to do with football anymore, just rabid dogs trying to destroy a sport and another company who decided that having more guts than a draft dodging president brings more value to their stocks than anything.

My kid only wears Nike. I am going to buy him a couple of shoes this weekend.

Come on, are you actually going to go with that? Obviously on game day, you are expected to show up hours before to get warmed up and to go over assignments and strategy. Again, on company time, as far as I am concerned company owns you. Period.

Why are you getting mixed in a bunch of old dudes shouting at each other? :smile:

1 Like

I don’t know how you guys watch football
I watch him play live many times, dude is completely blind. we have so many open WR and dude can’t get pass his 1st read. He’s worse in stadium live than watching on TV.

1 Like

That’s the essence of this forum. Should I leave? :thinking:

1 Like

Your concubine is not behaving up to your expectation?

I just flagged your post :unamused:

2 Likes

That’s not how you talk to ladies. :rage:

1 Like

No, you are doing fine. It’s just rare to see you getting tangled up in political shouting matches.

I am talking to you!

I am a card holding feminist. :innocent:

I am going by the book. This kneeling wasn’t an issue until the vindictive president intervened. Just follow the way he is making this his trademark.

I just don’t think this is a good idea. Next thing we are going to be forbidding workers from speaking their native languages. Or, wearing their folkloric attires, or the Sikhs cutting their hair. The boss wants it, right?

What they do in and out of the lockers, not my problem, my problem is watching these idiots burning whatever because a misinterpretation of the character of a protest. Didn’t you see Marcu’s stupid memes? Colin is not protesting his oppression, but the black people being killed, one too many times for stupid reasons. He is not allowed to protest by kneeling, but Nazis and the KKK can roam around the white house,and kill people on the streets, and for that, they are called “good people”, but Colin? He is an “SOB”. My goodness!

Burning crap is like me, knowing that Home Cheapo CEO supports twhitler. I go there to buy, gee, who cares what they do with their money, unless they do it to cut our freedoms.

Is there a feature (other than PM) where I can blind a few other :slight_smile: I think we need to come up with an improved forum :slight_smile: Your current forum features not very good. Time to innovate.

Just keep going. :rofl:

And he tried to act righteous and played victim the other day. Unbelievable :unamused:

And, please, let me pack an order for $1500 I sold on Ebay. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Enable you to talk behind people’s backs? Hmm… maybe not.

It’s not even talking behind other people’s back; he can achieve that through PM. His goal is to get those 八婆 features where you can see him whispering but can’t hear a word he says.

1 Like