Damn It, I Just Got A New Pair Of Nikes

Zero hedge is a white supremist site? Wow. All you have to do is google Kaepernick being oppressed y white people and click images. They literally went viral.

Part of that commercial was shot in a business I owned. I suppressed the guy so much I let him use the place for free to shoot the commercial. I’d post of photo of the signed football, but it’s in a box still.

Nikes online sales jumped 31 after company unveiled Kaepernick campaign - MarketWatch

All those losers who cut holes into their Nike sneakers are buying new pairs. :smile:

1 Like

Phil Knight is cha-ching’ing no matter what. Btw his autobiography is a good read - check it out if you haven’t already :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thta’s exactly what i said. burning shoes and stuff is only temporary. yoou’ll buy more. Nike doesnt’ care about shoes being burned :slight_smile: in fact, they probably wish all shoes be burned.

I mentioned Chinese and whatever just to point my attention to minorities. Chinese are in the minority group, right?
Nobody is picking a fight with cops, the cases of people running from police and being shot when they don’t present a danger to the cops is quite impressive if now we can see videos of the events. That’s all.

Only idiots buy brand name shoes. Any shoe is worth $20 at Big 5. Why pay extra for Nike, especially it you are poor?

Kaepernick%20supporter%20Michael%20Hayden

Thanks God this girl didn’t kneel down, she just wiped her nose with the American Flag. But Colin! Benghazi! :triumph::triumph::triumph:

“Dear Nike,

I want to have a conversation about this hat. It’s over 13 years old. I don’t remember when I bought it exactly, I don’t remember where I bought it. But what I do remember is why I wore it.

On August 10, 2005, I was a newlywed with two young sons. My husband Tim and I had toasted our one month anniversary the night before, and I was enjoying a rare evening to myself, catching up on reading and relishing the quiet. Until there was a knock on my door. I had no way of knowing that the small act of turning a knob was about to shatter my life into a million pieces. I sat numb and in sheer disbelief as I was told that my husband, while in a foot pursuit and subsequent struggle with a suspect that ended up in the road, had been struck and killed by an oncoming vehicle. He took his last breath lying in the middle of the street.

What I lost in that moment is indescribable. I had to watch his mother be dealt the most agonizing blow a parent can face, and I couldn’t comfort her because I was in my own hell. I had to find a way to gut my own children in the gentlest way possible, and tell them that this man they had come to love, who they looked up to, who cared for them as his own, would never walk through our door again.

I don’t know if you’ve ever attended a police funeral, but watching grown men who’ve seen the absolute worst things a civilian can imagine, break down and sob over the casket of their brother is an image that never leaves you. The bagpipes haunt my dreams to this day, but it was the faces of my children, the innocence that abandoned them at such a tender age that brought me to my knees.

I had no choice but to move on. We trudged zombie-like through our days for weeks and weeks on end. I never left the house except to drive the boys to school, or buy food we barely touched. I realized that I had to do something. I had to move my body or I was going to crawl out of my own skin. So I put on the only cap I had and I went for a run. It was short, it hurt and it was ugly. But I felt, just for those few moments on that road, like a normal person. So I kept doing it. I put that hat on and I ran every day. Sometimes I had to stop and sit down because I was sobbing so hard. Sometimes I was so angry I ran until I thought I my heart would stop, sometimes I would just scream over and over again, but it still felt better than doing nothing.

That black cap became a symbol to me, it is sweat stained and it’s shape is gone, the buckle in the back barely closes; but that hat represents my family’s rise from the ashes. It stands for the strength and the sacrifice we made loving a man who had a job that we all knew could end his life, every time he walked out that door. And it did. And I accept that.

I still wear this hat, I wore it on my run this morning.

And then I heard about your new ad campaign.

Colin Kapernick has the absolute right to protest anything he damn well pleases. I don’t dispute that for one second. My father, my husband and many, many friends have all served this country and were willing to fight for his right to kneel.

But that right goes both ways. I also have a right to express my disgust at your decision to portray him as some kind of hero. What, exactly has Colin Kapernick sacrificed? His multi-million dollar paycheck…? Nope, you already gave him one of those. His reputation? No, he’s been fawned over by celebrities and media alike. Funny, Tim Tebow was never called courageous when he knelt.

This man, whose contempt for law enforcement fits him like a…sock, has promoted an agenda that has been proven false time and time again, in study after study. But facts don’t seem to matter anymore. This man has thrown his support behind divisive anti-police groups, and donated money directly to a fugitive from justice who escaped prison after killing a police officer. I question the judgement of anyone who would put someone this controversial and divisive at the head of an advertising campaign, but it isn’t my company to run.

I don’t know if I’ll have he heart to ever get rid of this cap, but I will tell you this, I’ll never purchase another Nike product as long as I live. You got this one wrong Nike, terribly, terribly wrong.

Sherry Graham-Potter, surviving spouse of Deputy Tim Graham”

Hey @buyinghouse,

How can one complain about the system when you won’t even go to the poll? What, too tired from kneeling???

1 Like

Kneel for cops or crimnals?
Cops are making life and death calls in a split second, often in the dark. Sure they make mistakes… But what would you do if someone reaches quickly for something?

Do you assume it’s just a cell phone? Or do you just react and shoot… Sure cops make mistakes… But they risk their lives everyday… Their loved ones don’t know it they will come home in the evening… We need more minorities on the force… But in this case a Latino gang member tried to kill two Latino cops…And he even knew them.
The real problem is a breakdown in society, lack of respect for authority and rampant drug use… When a cop pulls you over, do what he says, or you can die…unfortunately drug adled idiots do stupid things and get shot…

1 Like

1 Like

Again, you are deflecting away from what my point is. I never voted before because I couldn’t, but that didn’t stop me from caring for my fellow human beings surrounding me.

But, to respond to your topic, put this to rest, will ya? A guy calling athletes sons of a bitches for not respecting the national anthem or the flag by kneeling…> Doesn’t know how to sign the national anthem, or how to salute the flag!

Watch the video again. The end!

Well, Mr. Kneeler CAN vote but he doesn’t and yet you want people to side with him? Forget about our Pres, he has enough on his plate. My thing is, Mr. Colin’s sheet stinks just like everyone else’s. Again, if he worked hard enough on his craft to be a decent football player we ain’t having this conversation…

1 Like

The first amendment supersedes any objection you may have against voting, not voting, kneeling, not kneeling.

We wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for Twhitler intervening in sports. All because he was forbidden from ever owning a team, plain and simple.

Your wishes are granted by the master in chief. Watch the video of that girl wiping her nose with the national flag :smiley:

Football players are in the entertainment business. If they choose to alienate some fans they do so at their peril.

There’s a saying in Spanish, shoe maker to your shoes.
This idiot of a president should be spending his time talking about the natural disasters and perhaps coordinating efforts to help Americans in need during these events. No more rolls of toilet paper, nor abandoning Puerto Rico. 3,000 people died because of his ineptitude. But Benghazi.

By all means go find her, have her do a Nike ad, and then burn your Nike’s. I get it now.

See what happens when they hire young actors via Craiglist? :rofl::rofl::rofl: