Damn It, I Just Got A New Pair Of Nikes

I can say this, because technically I started this thread. Fair enough? Where am I talking about The Donald? Nowhere. If you want to go off on a tangent and talk about The Donald that is your perogative, not mine. And, keep in mind that I don’t necessarily disagree with how you feel about The Donald.

2 Likes

When I see a grand-stander who is so stupid he doesn’t realize he is killing his own race by spreading poison about the police (do a search for “The Ferguson Effect”) I walk away.
For all Trump’s flaws Kaepernick can’t hold a candle to him. Black unemployment is now at an all-time low. The last buffoon in the White House gave blacks free phones and let the crips and the bloods marry each other if they want; that’s about it. Then he installed a cop-hating AG who ran around the nation ginning up race riots - just like Kaepernick seems intent on doing. Disgusting.The Left loves to accuse Trump of dividing the country when it’s creeps like Kaepernick who are really responsible.

1 Like

Blah, blah, blah.

We are talking about a president that is so stupid to condemn others for not respecting the national anthem by kneeling and whatnot, but the idiot doesn’t know how to sing it.

Anybody supporting this BS is like him, unpatriotic, they support the mocking and laughing of a dying McCain. What is more disrespectful than that?

He’s blaming owner collusion for him not having a job. So yes, he’s blaming others. Never mind the Broncos worked out a trade for him that was contingent on them negotiating a contract extension. Kaepernick and his team rejected the contract terms, so the trade was canceled.

Also, Trump isn’t the employer of the NFL, so this isn’t about the President. It’s about the NFL owners who are the employers and set the rules. You also ignored that other sports leagues have rules requiring players to stand. The NBA deal with this in the 90’s. That’s long before Trump was president. This has nothing to do with supporting Trump. People that believe you stand for the national anthem believed it long before Trump was President.

Obama Phone Requirements

The Obama phone plan is not just available to anyone that wants a free phone though, in order to receive a phone with the Obama phone plan, there are some requirements you must meet. Here are some of the most common requirements for the Obama phone plan:

• You have to receive Food Stamps
  • If you receive Medicaid
  • If you receive SSI
  • If you are part of the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program
  • If you are receiving Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF).
  • If your income is 135% below the Federal Poverty Guidelines in your state (although the poverty guidelines vary by state)

This is funny. I didn’t know all the low income people were “BLACK”. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Funnier? I saw this phone being given to lower income people precisely at the end of last year. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Super funnies? Twhitler insulting our 17 security agencies and kissing Putin’s rear end. But Colin! Buahhhhhhhhhhhh:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

I know my English is not good, but some people are so…smart? To not read it pretty well…:roll_eyes::smirk:

So should not stand if you don’t respect, right?
Or respect must be paid regardless?

I do too stand. But making it mandatory for an event that doesn’t have anything to do with anything but sports, it becomes a boring thing. At the beginning of a military event, the graduation of your kids, at the beginning of a school day, something like that, but sports? Are you kidding me?

I mean for NFL, these people are living, earning their money, etc in USA. So yes, they should stand up. They may not know the anthem (esp if they are not citizens), but standing up for couple minutes is easy.

Athletes in every other major sport stand for the national anthem. Percent American by sport:

NHL 26%
MLB 70%
NBA 70%
NFL 97%

1 Like

I’d rather that they kneel than that they’re out shooting police officers and rioting. It’s called a peaceful protest, and it started with MLK.

And honestly, as a Catholic, kneeling seems more respectful to me than standing. I really don’t understand the issue. I mean, if he were sitting and picking his nose during the anthem, I’d get the anger, but kneeling has been a greater sign of respect than standing for centuries. You always knealt to your king.

My apologies for being no PC now. Since people like Marcus was complaining that the PC should be dead, I will grant his plea and tell it as it is.

This is a spectacle that is deflected to something else, not to the real players, by racists like Marcus and Acre and who knows else.

If you see the memes or expressions above, their hatred opinions are based on the race of the players, in one or two pictures Marcus depicted the “white” of the adoptive parents, not the core of the issue, the protest for the killing in outstanding numbers of people, most African Americans, some Hispanic, in situations that don’t call for their death. If those memes are not racist, they are very much what the liar calls “fake news”, or really, really very stupid.

Kaepernick is about other people, not himself, he didn’t say he is oppressed by white people, and bringing the race of his adoptive parents is racism, plain and simple.

Now, do you know why this lunatic president is attacking Colin and Nike?

Very simple, Nike is abandoning his leasing. I told you, this coward guy doesn’t do anything if it doesn’t put a penny in his pockets.

1 Like

Suddenly so many racists😀Thought we are all capitalists😁 We worship money, careless of races or religions🤣

2 Likes

@buyinghouse

You clearly didn’t read either of these:

You’re crying racism when objective data says there isn’t any.

1 Like

Your racism is shown when you use “black vs white” in your memes. From Breitbart.

The end.

Are you serious? Kaepernik made it about race by saying white people oppress blacks. So any rebuttal to that is racist? Anything that doesn’t blindly accept that as fact is racist?

These pictures, are from a white supremacist site. No doubt about it, share the link where you got them please.

KC as far as I know, never pointed a finger to white people but the NFL and team owners, and his protest wasn’t about white people but police brutality against Blacks and all minorities, including Indians, Chinese, you name the nationality or race.

And, to teach you a lesson you won’t forget, you are just spouting racism in your comments when you ignore that the police force, it’s being proven, has African American people, and other minorities in their force committing the killings we all know about. That’s why Colin wanted to protest, to make a point on these officers, not all of them but few, killing minorities when the crime or reaction didn’t meet the punishment. They were so nice to buy a hamburger for the guy who killed 9 Black parishioners in a church but so fast to kill a poor kid with a toy gun in his hands. Yes, some priorities.

See Marcus, you need to grow up morally before you make a comment so you don’t look like a racist.

1 Like

Come on guys! Burn your Nike shoes! Burn them please, burn one pair on each of your houses…please!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

all these nike shoes will be rebought, so nike would end up making money. nice. in fact they are at ATH.

How ignorant i am of rest of the thread is a different issue.

2 Likes

Come on, when was the last time we saw Chinese get into a situation with cops??? We are mostly law abiding citizens who get it. Work for your money, not by stealing it!!! Most of those killings unfortunately came during the commission or aftermath of a crime. Yes, doesn’t mean that one should necessarily get killed but if we use the old NBA basketball analogy, never give a referee a reason to call a foul. Translation: don’t get into a pickle esp with cops and you will probably live. Sorry, that is just the way I feel, @buyinghouse. To be quite honest, the only really big negative situations that I have been in, whether it be in the working world or the usual landlord/tenant relationship, has involved African Americans.

2 Likes