Dark Day in America (was Hillary Won in a Landslide!)

Well, it’s not even 1pm PST so no, results are not in yet.

I will go out on a limb and stick to my prediction that Hillary will win 400+ EV. :grin: Dems will regain Senate but not enough to take back the House.

If Hillary lost I will hole up in my house eating buckets of ice cream with hard liquor. :sob:

2 Likes

You should organize a meet up and give us a treat if Hillary didn’t win by 400+ EV. Btw, I am clueless.

1 Like

If she gets 400+ EV, I can host both of you a party as my gains in stocks will be going up like landslide victory ! If market hits 500+, I will sell them nicely !

2 Likes

I still think it will be a close race, and the winner can be either one, regardless of the fact that general consensus thinks it’s Hillary. I am even secretly rooting for Trump so that I can buy in the lows.

1 Like

Exit polls show most voters view both of them unfavorably. How’d it come to this? I’m going to start a Tim Cook 2020 campaign. He’s the right mix of fiscal prudence and social policy.

1 Like

Before that please message me. Need to sell all AAPL holdings.

1 Like

That sounds like a good plan no matter who wins

mranch,

Want to change your mind?

Trump is leading by a big margin in Kentucky, New Hampshire and Indiana.

He’s probably buying ice cream at Safeway right now

1 Like

Please. As a self respecting liberal I will at least buy my ice cream at Whole Foods. :smile:

1 Like

As of 5:20 PST race is very tight in NC, OH and FL. If Hillary wins any one of these we can probably call it the night.

Waste of money. Buy it at Trader Joe’s.

6:30pm PST, looks like I may need to go buy some vodka… :sob:

1 Like

Someone reverse the chart pls!!

1 Like

Yawn. When you realize that dreams aren’t in control you don’t get surprised at surprises.
I never thought a beautiful 21 year old girl could die of coronary artery occlusion.
However I did cpr on her until I was to weak to weep any further.

Keep calm. Carry on. And don’t let your equilibrium get screwed.

2 Likes

Yes stocks on sale tomorrow!!! So glad I sold yesterday.

5 Likes

I had a sick feeling this would happen when I watched the first debate. Those of us in the bay have benefited from a recovery that most of the US hasn’t felt. I hope the checks and balances we have in place work.

1 Like

I just started drinking.

On the other hand we on this forum are folks who are at least middle class. Under trump we will do alright. Progress is hard to come by. Will try again next time.

1 Like

Maybe my taxes will go down

But those Dow futures… Ouch

At least I did the right thing at the poll booth

Exactly! The bay area is a prosperity bubble compared to the rest of the country. I know a lot of people from the midwest, since I’m from there. Most of my friends from college stayed in that area. That area has suffered horribly since NAFTA. They are way behind the bay area in terms of recovery from 2009. There’s a reason I left there to move here. However, not everyone wants to relocate far away from their family and support networks. So they are stuck in the midwest and don’t like how things are going.

1 Like