Dark Day in America (was Hillary Won in a Landslide!)

I was wrong on my predictions. Remarkable by Trump ! Stocks futures are down 800 points as of now.

I won’t lie. I am very sad right now. But the sun will rise tomorrow and it’s gonna be a new day. The world sucks. America sucks. Just hunker down, make lots of :moneybag: and we will be OK no matter who’s in power.

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Seriously!!! didn’t expected this :astonished::open_mouth:…looking at bright side gonna empty up my dry powder on the sales tomorrow and this week… i firmly believe in this. [quote=“manch, post:22, topic:1127”]
make lots of :moneybag: and we will be OK
[/quote]

This is our America.

1 Like

You still believe in these polls?

1 Like

Exit poll just showed Trump is closer to Hillary among Latinos than Romney was to Obama.

2 Likes

If you think about it, if you’re Latino would you ever publicly say you support Trump? There’s no way.

1 Like

The only comfort I drew from this is that, Hillary will win the popular vote with a good margin.

So like 2000, R won the election but lost the popular will. As demographics marches toward ever more diversity, it will be increasingly difficult to pull that off. We are still in that awkward in-between phase.

Still very sad though. :sob:

By county…

Right… Even if you’re not Latino, you probably wouldn’t admit you supported Trump in certain places like the Bay Area. I have seen only one Trump sticker, and I’m guessing the owner was an elderly Menlo Park resident from the look of the car.

Where is buyinghouse?

1 Like

And the finger pointing begins.

http://www.usnews.com/news/the-run-2016/articles/2016-11-11/dnc-staff-arrogance-cost-hillary-clinton-the-election-vs-donald-trump

1 Like

This just proves how stupid the media is. They completely ignore why Schultz had to resign. People who pay attention are sick of govenemnt corruption and lobbyists owning our govenemnt.

4 Likes

Clinton’s paranoia cost here the election. …Without the email scandal she would have won…

Certainly it contributed to her downturn, but it’s not clear she’d have won. There was a lot of pressure on her from various sides. The Benghazi survivors were blaming her for throwing them under the bus as well.

Also, the polls were probably not being calculated correctly. There was one analyst who said that they were doing phone calls, taking the Dem vote and Rep vote and then adjusting the Dem vote upwards on the assumption that more Dems were voting percentagewise than they had reached on the phone. They also weren’t counting what he called “The monster vote” which is people who voted for the first time in the primary because the polls count you as an unlikely voter if you say “No” to the question “Did you vote in the last 2 elections.” Yet, going out of your way to register and vote in the primary is a sign of definite interest in the current election.

The key chart:

Hillary only won among voters making under $50k/yr. She actually won them by a wide margin and those under $30k by an even wider margin.

1 Like

Think how uncommitted Bernie was…Kept his day job…Will still be doing nothing in the Senate as usual…lol

Let’s see if Bernie will run again in 2020. Now what if Bernie partner with Warren? The ultimate progressive ticket. I don’t like Bernie and Warren’s economic policy, but compared with Trump/Pence I’d have to vote for Bernie.

1 Like

A Clinton/Sanders ticket would have won in retrospect.
Jane Sanders https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8S1s2Ye0xo

Bernie will lead his followers like a pied piper into oblivion …He will be too old in 2020…Elizabeth Warren is a brick thrower, VP maybe, no executive talent…Both the dems and repubs are sorely lacking in executive talent…