Dark Day in America (was Hillary Won in a Landslide!)

Even though I have been a democrat all the time, I still have to admit that Democratic Party is totally relying on low income minoroties, many of them are high school dropout, or literally illiterate. Only a very small percentage of democrats are college graduates. An even smaller percentage are high income.

It’s amazing that democrats start looking down on high school graduates. That’s an attack on 80% of democrats.

On the income front, democrats are mostly low income minorities. Yet, Democratic Party has started looking down on the middle income people,

If the Democratic Party looks down on majority of its voters, isn’t it a guaranteed suicide?

Will the Democratic Party become a party of rich and highly educated fake elites?One thing is sure that the number of these rich and highly educated fake elites is very low.

3 Likes

Actually, the dems are as much to blame here as the tea party folks. They actively promoted a policy which pushed the media to give attention to the most insane republicans. That sure back fired!

1 Like

Omg, it’s Hillary Clinton who controlled the media and ordered the media to make Trump the president. No wonder that Obama has been saying that he could beat Trump but Hillary failed.

On the other hand, it’s undemocratic to have one party control the media.

If anyone is actually paying attention to more than headlines, then they’d realize the DNC hacking was before the primaries even started. It was in the fall of 2015 a full year before the actual election. It was before any primaries. Trump wasn’t even a serious candidate then.

That email was from April, 2015. They all thought Trump would be an easy person to beat in the election, so DNC encouraged the media to cover him.

The idea that Russia hacked DNC to get Trump elected when he wasn’t even the leading candidate yet is laughable.

1 Like

I am in Trump country…Jackson, Wyoming. .Cheneys home state…50 miles from Yellowstone. .If you want to understand America, come here…SF is an anomaly. …I am in the real west…Just had venison and duck for dinner…Got a togo cup for the leftover wine. .Freedom still exists in Wyoming. .Gas is 1.95/gal…The men are men and the sheep are nervous. LOL…Saw 1000 elk on the side of the road…The only welfare program in the state, where the elk get free winter feed…I would move here but the temperature has been below 15 the whole time…The skiing in Jackson Hole is the most extreme in the the US.

1 Like