Data Suggests No Housing Bubble

I presume is not directed at me since I didn’t join any development :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Kyle Bass: the guy who has been consistently wrong for the last 5 years wants you to believe in his next prediction.

I remember Bass made the most outrageous call couple years ago that HKD would lose its peg against USD. I think he even made some bets against HKD. Lost his shirt.

Now that everyone and their dog are out saying recession will happen in 2020, I don’t think it will happen. The trade has become too crowded. Party on folks.

1 Like

No recession until S&P hits 5000.

Keeping rentals as such is equal to index investing, can’t go bankrupt , that is what I am doing now.

Only WQJ is suggesting me to sell rental. Do you know why :thinking:

Because he’s evil. :imp:

1 Like

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

How so? I’m trying to save his life. I’m an angel!!! You’re the devil!!! :rofl:

Hi Hi Hi…I understand who is who tooooooo :rofl:

1 Like

CPI going down. FED will ease. Recession may not happen in 2020. Trump will try to stimulate the economy. Might defer recession till 2021.

3 Likes

Trump will not be able to do anything as Nancy+Chuck will not yield that tug-of-war. Trump is done with tax reduction. Only way for Trump to make it happen is regain all two houses again.

FED stopped that is the great change, that may save from disaster.

Don’t discount more deregulation which can happen without congress.

1 Like

Because @wuqijun wants to buy yours…

1 Like

Trump can build his emergency wall. Good for local economic stimulus. He could also get a highway and infrastructure build program. Probably the only thing the Congress would approve

1 Like

Even if tariff case, his 10% is 50B (500B import) on companies import from China. He gave tax incentives to local companies appx $250B an year benefit.

But still economy tanks in view of FED action. This is the great change to recover. We need to wait and see.