Definition Of Idiots: SF Board Of Supervisors + DA

Do you think the homeless people in the park care about the shadow?

We want a tan just like Dragonboy got from the Caribbean!!!

Yours Truly (really…yours…truly…forever…if we can help it)

The Street People

1 Like

Um, Stupes, why don’t you focus on the real issues of the Fab 7x7???

If the Giants can profit by essentially renting out AT&T to the Raiders for just a year, why not? Oakland is our sister city??? No way!!!

http://www.sfexaminer.com/san-francisco-officials-come-raiders-move-giants-ballpark/

1 Like

Bye, bye Jane… just go, Jane…

http://www.sfexaminer.com/last-full-day-office-supervisor-jane-kim-cuts-ribbon-one-last-bike-lane-project/

I wonder why they didn’t flag your posting for the vulgarity? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Oh, I forgot! It was liked by those who flag me for the truth. Right?

You are obviously not a fan of SNL (Saturday Night Live)… that line was made famous by Dan Akkroyd(?) in character…

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
Pardon me!
I just follow the script of when they flag my truthful topics “they find offensive”, which I know is BS, just the hypocrites not being able to swallow they are the PC crew they used to berate big time.

Other than that, keep insulting the supervisors, they are doing fine, elected by other stupid people, right? :laughing:

Don’t worry, I am always teasing everybody on this forum. Don’t take it personal, it’s my trait. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Life is too short, why wasting it on flagging what you can’t stand. :wink:

Great, more leadership at odds…

Great, this newbie is going to be really, really productive on an already really, really productive Bored of Stupidvisors…

I suppose not a half bad idea, but why not expand on it and consider allowing conversion of commercial retail space to residential housing??? (Brains exploding all over the Fab 7x7…)

http://www.sfexaminer.com/san-francisco-seeks-get-handle-inventory-vacant-storefronts/

Well, duh???

Need to add Neighbors On Lombard Street to title now…

Just happened to notice this today:

According to the San Francisco Chronicle, from now on a convicted felon or an offender released from custody will be known as a “formerly incarcerated person,” or a “justice-involved” person or just a “returning resident.”

A juvenile “delinquent” will now be called a “young person with justice system involvement,” or a “young person impacted by the juvenile justice system.”

And drug addicts or substance abusers, meanwhile, will become “a person with a history of substance use.”

I was reading some news yesterday about the illegally divided residential units in NYC that was exposed by a 311 call. This line in the comment section caught my eye:

“The are not illegal apartments, they are just undocumented living space.”

3 Likes

The left is trying to find a way to decriminalize all its supporters and meanwhile accuse all on the right of being Nazis and racists. Propaganda at its worst.

2 Likes

I saw that today. It’s hilarious. They can’t fix any problems, so let’s make them sound less bad. If that’s their best ideas, the city is screwed.

1 Like

It’s called closing ones eyes and burying ones head in a jar of perfume and imagining there is no poop around (almost literally)

1 Like

:slight_smile:

San Francisco Changes Term 'Convicted Felons' To More Politically Correct 'Elected Officials' | The Babylon Bee

2 Likes