Designer $8.4 Million Home Returns

Looking good! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Obviously nice, but does this fit in the ā€œold moneyā€, architectural style that is Palo Alto? I am sure the longtimers are not so thrilled with it.

Manch, now is your chance to get a trophy!

1 Like

Come onā€¦

Need a couple more zeros behind my net worth. :cry:

Too modest. One more would be quite sufficient.

Beautiful home, but not a fan of spiral staircase.

:heart_eyes: If I had to live in Palo Alto, it would be hereā€¦ The spiral staircase is elegant, though it doesnā€™t offer the kind of views you can get in SF like this one (brought up by a SS poster) on Billionaires Row and sold to crazy rich Asian American Jensen Huang of Nvidia:

http://www.socketsite.com/archives/2017/06/pac-heights-home-on-the-market-for-40-million-has-sold.html

1 Like

I donā€™t really like this house even if I can afford it. Is it considered a good design?

Why did Jensen buy a house in SF? Heā€™d better work his butt off cause my NVDA shares had not been moving much lately. :rage:

1 Like

He took advantage of your dumb investor money to enrich his own pocket.

1 Like

Uh, because heā€™s smart???

Redfin listing of the house:

The spiral staircase is an easy way of saying ā€œIā€™m rich b*tch, this sh1t is custom! No home depot supplies in hereā€.

1 Like

Is it? Is it expensive to do? Never knew.

Oh really? Something a peasant will never understandā€¦

Something for @tomato after he hit L7.

Better way of saying ā€œIā€™m rich bitchā€: just show people your 8 digit networth. Something you can do easily on this forum. :wink:

Real rich people donā€™t show off their wealthā€¦right Screamer-in-Chief??

He disagrees. But I agree! :rofl: