Dow Down 666 Points

I learnt sharing a prediction is wrong, but sharing an experience is fine. Let the prediction stay with me, that is what I will be doing it.

1 Like

You are back!!! :rofl:

1 Like

Is not that your prediction is wrong, it makes me very angry when your prediction is opposite to my position :slight_smile:

It’s just a dim sum lunch :slight_smile:

1 Like

square sucked today…

Correct, No prediction, smooth forum !

Ha ! :rofl:

:scream: :scream: :scream:

Let’s see what happens now…

1 Like

He’s an idiot. just wants to burn the world down to soothe his ego

2 Likes

Also, if Iran’s oil sales are lower, it helps the anti IRAN faction in middle east - Saudi Arabia and allies → higher oil prices → good for Oil companies.

Does anyone think Iran was honoring the deal and following the rules of it?

Obama Administration, European Union… + others who were involved in the deal.

How can you exempt military sites from inspection? Isn’t there exactly where nuclear weapons would be developed? I think everyone turned a blind eye in order to avoid conflict.

If North Korea, Pakistan can have a nuclear weapon everyone can including Iran.

You think you can tell a sovereign nation you can do this and can’t do that in the long term?

I don’t know too many details about the deal(like most people arguing for or against), but the earlier deal would have severely rolled back Iran’s nuclear timetable that’s what I remember reading.

1 Like

This is the most effective thing we’ve done. There’s a movie about it.

The more people that get nuclear weapons the closer we are to total planet extinction.

Well… ok everyone in the previous administration + EU were fools while Trump is the brilliant guy who can work out a solution(I doubt it :slight_smile: ) .

He is a simpleton(at best), who can work out a linear equation but can never figure out a multivariate equation.

Here’s Trump’s view on TPP now-completely opposite to his earlier view.

1 Like

North Korea already has nukes. Kim agrees to meet with Trump for PR and the right sings praises for Trump. Some even mention Nobel peace prize.

Iran doesn’t have nukes yet. Now they will.

Trump just wants to take down everything Obama did, like a 5 year old tearing down the other kid’s block tower, and point to the one he built, “look at mine!”

Many lives will be lost.

1 Like

The TPP ship has already sailed. US strong armed the TPP countries into accepting US’ conditions only to burn everything down at last minute.

Now everyone minus US is signing a watered down TPP of their own. You think they will go down that torturous route again? What for? Trump doesn’t seem to be the type who honors treaties anyway.

1 Like

Only 1.5 years down another 2.5 to go… worse than pulling teeth.

1 Like

We need congress to do its job. There isn’t any check and balanace as far as I can see.

1 Like