Dow Down 666 Points

Everybody hates Brady.

World champion. Yeah, rightm

I would’ve asked the same… :rofl:

Innocent Iran…

:scream: :scream: :scream:

Brexit has proved to be a non-issue. What’s the point to worry about Italy breaks from EU? I see no danger at all.

If EU dissolves, world population will stay the same. The number of countries will stay the same. With better decision making at country level, world economy may boom. I really don’t understand whose interest will be hurt by Brexit or ItalyExit. Have they forgotten their scary predictions about Brexit?

1 Like

Britain is slowly sinking. Big banks are starting to move operations away. It’s one of the biggest own goals in history.

1 Like

i just loaded some more MUs with my SQ profits.

:+1:

My other position MOMO :rocket: up this morning.

I actually see Britain booming. It’s time to buy British stocks since Brexit will complete next year

Replayed at the UCL finals this past weekend. Liverpool goalie is pathetic as hell.

You watch soccer? :scream:

Why are you screaming!? Soccer is the only sport I watch. I even have a few jerseys :slight_smile: I went to the Manchester United v. Real Madrid game at Levi’s last year.

Britain always had it’s own currency. Italy is a totally different animal. If they leave, will they still use the euro or will they go back to their own currency? If they go to their own currency, how stable will it be? They have a ton of debt in euros, so if they go to their own currency and it falls in value the debt in euros isn’t payable. They’ll default.

Government bond yields in the EU have been VERY, VERY low. Their whole world changes if rates increase. Italy’s 10-year rate is 3.16% vs. 2.79% for the US.

Because you could be a dream gf/wife in the motherland. :smile:

1 Like

I don’t think Italy can go back to their old currency. Because suddenly their euro debt would be in a foreign currency and their debt load would spike up.

It’s actually a non event. Italy can’t afford to exit.

I AM the dream gf/wife. No question about that :sunglasses:

1 Like

I hope this will create a panic in the market so that you guys can refinance to a low mortgage rate.

Seems that they have no plan to abandon the currency. If they continue to use euro, is there any economic benefit to leave EU? Britain never adopted euro currency so it was easier to leave. If Italy decides to leave EU but keep the currency, can it achieve its financial freedom and go FIRE?

Lack of flexibility is a major drawback for EU members. I would choose to leave EU in an orderly manner.

Over the long term, flexibility and freedom will bring prosperity. Rigid and corrupt governing will take people to a cage.