Dow Down 666 Points

Exactly!!! Why do you think I hunt for things like school related stories???

1 Like

Did you edit your post from “networth” to “annual revenue”? I remember you were talking about networth. Actually I googled by copy and paste your post :joy:

Another terrible day for tech. My account took a beating again today. :scream:

If you have to dread about every little downturn how are you going to survive the next recession??? :rofl:

1 Like

What recession? Recession is coming??? :scream: :scream: :scream:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

FAANG is not doing well. Look like late cycle behavior i.e. the bull run is about to peak if it has not peaked yet.

25 PM

This guy from MS agrees with you.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/02/07/the-bull-market-is-in-the-process-of-topping-out-morgan-stanley.html?__twitter_impression=true

TWTR up 6.7% :smile:

2 Likes

Things are against us!

SNAP +44%
RDFN +5%

1 Like

Good to know. Has to unwind sCap portfolio, Jil is early but is better early than to be late. Got to run while the going is still good.

31 PM

TWTR +7%. All the garbage are up big. :cry:

So are people going to cash to hide? SPY bounced hard off the 100-day and is still above it. It’ll be interesting if it tests it again.

I’m leaning towards TLT puts. That chart is crazy bearish with the 50-day and 100-day breaking below the 200-day. I think the probability rates go higher is very good. The probability stocks go lower is uncertain. I wouldn’t bet on stocks going lower unless we break the 100-day and then the 200-day would be the target.

One’s garbage is another’s treasure… how true!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Real Estate is strong nationwide. The buying season has started. Shortage of housing, surplus if buyers
0ne near my apartment building sold in five days multiple offers. 700sf 2/2 over $300k

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3679-Alder-Ave-South-Lake-Tahoe-CA-96150/18577318_zpid/

If you post couple more houses we can triangulate your location, and use public records to find your name.

My flipper buddy is visiting from SJ. No inventory and prices all over asking. He can’t find any fresh deals. Looking here. This a national phenomenon. Volatility in stocks make real estate even more attractive.

Why bother? Shoot, just PM @Elt1 and ask to rent one of his many vacation places in SLT and voila you can probably go and meet The Man in person…

nah - i want to stumble upon on him at a bar. that’s the fantasy.

1 Like