Dow Down 666 Points

:rofl:

Oops yes need to be careful here… :rofl:

Hehehe… no, but this money will only stay in my account for one day only. It’ll be gone the next day!!! @hanera certainly asked the appropriate question in the right time. I could not have replicated this any other day!!! :rofl:

1 Like

Saying this dawn on me why people says Apple has not innovated after iPhone. Was trying to understand why they said so. The reason could be…
iPod - quantum leap in organizing music
iPhone - quantum leap for cell communication + surfing the net

Apple Watch? Obviously not for telling time. Also, as a jewelry/ status is not the main reason. A replacement for communication reason is not that good too. What pain would it solve? Frankly, I believe is health monitoring/ lifestyle maintenance but still very far away. Meanwhile, just have to use “jewelry/ status”, “some very specific functionality of iPhone that is more convenient to be extended on a watch” and “cell communication”. The big break that would make it a necessity to wear an Apple watch is still not here yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

AAPL is down 14% from peak. Why dos the analyst recommend people to hide in AAPL?

I was led on by you… I am very sensitive to “lead on” statement. Many do make such statements begging people to ask so they can make a brag. As a friend, I have to ask the question so you can brag :blush:

2 Likes

Wasn’t bragging. I didn’t even realize that I happen to have a million in my account when I said it. But you led me on, then I realized that I do have a million, and I thought, why not? :rofl:

1 Like

Defensive move. When all stocks decline, blue chips and dividend paying businesses tend to decline less. Quite a number of investors use AAPL as a temporarily parking place… waiting for the dust to settle, collect dividends, no worry of too much decline… when market is ready to re-bounce, sell AAPLs and jump into the high beta stocks.

2 Likes

AAPL down 14% is common in stock crashes and it is general market reaction than company performance.
This is where long time holders (buy and hold) keep the money safely !

Many people loves to walk naked in the public, not just wuqijun and manch. Below is chart posted by an old man (older than me by 15 years)… I know his name and where he stays :slight_smile: … can’t tell you guys… He held AAPL longer than me and don’t dabble in RE, put whatever spare money in AAPL only. The chart starts from 2008 though he held way longer than that. That is, Primary + AAPL, nothing else, he drives a very old car (10-20 years) and doesn’t dress nice, so you won’t realize he is that rich.

1 Like

Um, not interested in his account. We’re only interested in yours. Can you post the same graph with respect to your AAPL holdings? I answered your request so it’s time for you to return the favor… :hugs:

I was just answering BAGB and elt1 that there are many successful AAPL only investors. They are not in the right forum to find out… not saying which forum :slight_smile:

Stop evading my request!!! :rofl:

During times of stress and uncertainty, Oracle of Omaha Warren Buffett recommends keeping a level head. In response to wild market fluctuations back in 2016, he told CNBC that buy-and-hold is still the best strategy.

This seems to be @hanera’s account. And he knows his own name and address for sure. I guess hanera decided to walk naked as well to respond to wuqijun’s WFC screenshot. I have to say this AAPL chart is much more impressive than the WFC screenshot :rofl:

Do you agree with me, @wuqijun?

Indeed, the next step for you is to dig up Mr. Zuckerburg’s Facebook holdings and paste it here to insure that no one can outshine your post :rofl:

No digging. hanera posted as a response to you. You are the digger.

“Many people loves to walk naked in the public, not just wuqijun and manch. Below is chart posted by an old man (older than me by 15 years)… I know his name and where he stays :slight_smile: … can’t tell you guys”

Um… I never tried to dig up other people’s info and post it to the public… @hanera might have done that but certainly not me… :rofl:

See the comments.

Online brokerages are becoming very sluggish in these volatile times.

Guess you don’t understand current teenagers and millennials. I believe bulk of the posters here are over 50s :slight_smile: passé”.

The circular, is unfair you’re not sharing what you’re seeing, it is basic human rights we see what you see! You should go full transparent! Sharing is caring. We shouldn’t hide anything.