Dow Down 666 Points

@wuqijun seems to have better return than WB?

1 Like

I don’t know about that, but with his wealth he wouldn’t be interested in percentage gain, but only absolute gain or just wealth preservation.

1 Like

Ok. Black Friday back on.

Please! Give us a moment of peace! :laughing:

Trade war with China. Real war with Russia. :smile:

1 Like

you people getting too serious about all these world leader TALK
they talk, talk talk, that’s it, remember kim jong un, nuclear war with n.korea?

1 Like

The stock market is having a STORMY weather, isn’t it? :sweat_smile:

Relax…breathe…go outside…smell the coffee…:sweat_smile:

t’s hard to sugarcoat the stock market’s performance in March. It was undeniably a bad month for investors — and already we’ve seen signs that April may bring continued fireworks.

However, after a roughly 6% decline for the S&P 500 (SPX) from highs in late February, most folks have been acting like all hell has broken lose.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/topstocks/7-reasons-to-stop-worrying-and-stick-with-stocks/ar-AAvIyMm?ocid=spartanntp

Ok stock is tanking. Is it Trump again? :rage:

You own the wrong stocks.

56%20PM
14%20PM
32%20PM

1 Like

Let’s see how well your screen will do on Black Monday, after Trump fires Mueller tonight. :scream:

If you are happy with the graphic going up and down, you are not in investor, you are a gambler. :blush:

Do you have to be in such state of paranoia all the time?

Who doesn’t?

There’s a cry baby mumbling jumbling crap and sinking the stock market, making rich people lose $ billions, or preparing the world for the third world war.

Only the paranoid survives. :chicken:

I think the stock market is going to return to the same numbers when twhitler came into power.

-119 right now.

-122 final number…for a minute I saw -150.

Most of them dividend & Value stocks. Looks like investors are hiding behind value instead of Speculative Growth stocks !

Value is not the way to maximize your net worth, growth is.

Can you guys speak English? :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face: