Dow Down 666 Points

I’m down between 1% and 3% YTD! :scream: :scream: :scream:

:scream_cat: :scream_cat: :scream_cat:

I don’t know what makes your suggestion credible, it happened to be true, for now.

1 Like

They plan to tighten for the next 1.5 years…

I do not deny that, you can assume like tossing a coin , head or tail.

It was true during 2008 also when I informed my friends. That time forum was not there. Many of my friends mocked at me telling them get out of market, but later realized the truth.

Even today, many may say against it and may not believe it, it is fine. One day, hindsight, they will understand.

I have not only informed, but secured a big amount into cash side ( personally good for me ).

Reasoning, I have already provided many times, when FED comes to picture controlling economy, no one stands before them, many institutional investors secure their portfolio.

Seen this in year 2000 and year 2008.

Reg “what makes your suggestion credible” , I suggest everyone to analyze and take decisions, but not to blindly trust.

I mean it’s not like i am not sweating after today’s market. I think i will take your advice, still.

Do you think it’ll be as bad as 2008? :slight_smile:

Got a tip today from one of my wealthy friends. DDR and GOV. Risky REITs with very high dividends.
Any comments? I look at them like junk bonds…

Yes, they are slow,not to drastically make changes. Listen Jerome Powell testimony to Congress. He clearly calls this out so that people do not get impacted. They do not like to burst the economy, but control it.

FED aim is to remove speculations, but strengthen economy with fundamentals.

Where do you think the S&P + Dow will be in 12 months? Higher than today or lower?

Do not take my advice, that is wrong and I do not really mean it. You are too good in calculation, read , analyze, understand about FED tightening and take a decision.

Mine is only grain of salt.

DDR is losing money. I don’t get how they can maintain the dividend. Also, it’s retail properties. There’s so many retail stores closing. I’d stay far away.

GOV seems like a stable cash cow. No clue how it’ll grow, but it leases buildings to the government.

1 Like

Definitely lower , take it grain of salt level. How much, no one knows. If someone says , do not believe it.

They own the IRS building in Fresno. 500,000 SF. Rumor is the lease is up… 10+% dividends

1 Like

No that’s not what i am saying - don’t take it the wrong way. I would rather be a bit safe, than sorry. couple percent here and there might not matter as much.

I do not trust any investment, for next 12-18 months, other than cash or real estate. I do not trust REIT as you do not any control. Direct Real estate is best, even if dips, you know how to make it profitable.

2 Likes

I was saved! I always follow @Jil

1 Like

When the decline starts, usually people don’t believe is true and will say BTFD but the decline would continue and they realize their losses become larger, denial and pray that it will go up which it will occasionally but not enough to their preferred price and then continue to decline till your friends throw in the towels at near bottom :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Individual situation differs. I can confidently say wuqijun FB & TSLA is safe and hanera’s AAPL is safe. They are like WB, holding high margin of safety.

Tell me your address, need to rob you :slight_smile:

1 Like