Election Poll

My money is on Trump landslide, defined as more electoral votes than 2016 and possibly win in popular vote.

Hrm. Maybe you’re right… This was on my FB feed today. What if it really is that close?

Blatant bias on the next debate e.g. changing agenda to talk about race and climate change for the 100th time and shying away from foreign policy shows the Biden campaign is shitting their pants. Not to mention the civil war on CNN with Jake Tapper and Wolf Blitzer challenging their camp is unusual. Their internal poll must be showing otherwise.

1 Like

hard to say. it’s not a presidental race on biden vs trump, this is more like trump vs anti-trump. biden doesn’t play much role in this race
I know so many ppl hated him, it’s like he has done so many bad things in the last 4 years, but for some reason, i don’t feel much. only see my money grow so far, maybe crime did get worse from those $950 , release criminals from prison, that’s all

1 Like

The haters are the same folks who voted Hillary in 2016, only now their TDS got a lot worse. Remember this is leftist territory.

This is anecdotal but I know tons of people who didn’t vote last time are now voting red. The only way Trump loses is if people who didn’t vote last time are voting for Biden, which I don’t see happening. Bernie people are still not voting or voting Trump. New voter registrations in swing states are overwhelmingly slanted towards Republicans. More blacks coming out to vote red aka Blexit with Candace Owens in the lead. Landslide in 2 weeks.

That’d be funny since US is leading the world in CO2 reduction the last few years. Biden’s record on race isn’t good. His own VP pick tore him apart on it in primary debates.

1 Like

people care should not buy iphone every release, don’t change car unless really needed, don’t buy junk electronics, don’t eat to go, save the planet people, stop buying stuff . like china, recycle, eat second hand food from mcdonald

1 Like

agree except skip the mcdonalds–grow a garden.

second hand mcdonald, pick up left over from ppl, more environmental than grow a garden. getting rid of more garbage in the world and turn it into fertilizer

The denial of reality on this thread is strong. Aggregate polls have been off a few points at most in previous elections. If national polling stays above 5 Trump is done.

3 Likes

A Biden win means massive money printing. Good for stocks, real estate and precious metals. Bad for the lower middle class and poor who hold mostly cash and depend on wages. Would be bad for rural real estate in areas dependant on extractive industries except for all the urbanites looking to “get out of dodge” because of the riots.

1 Like

Prepping for Biden Landslide to protect my $$$, very accept reality

1 Like

You sound as if the polls are legit. Will see who’s in denial in 2 weeks time.

Poll is popular vote which is not indicative of EV. Popular vote doesn’t imply will win.

The other elephant in the room is new voter registrations. Those people aren’t polled as they are not “likely voters” having not voted in the past. In many areas Republican voter registrations are massively outpacing Democrat ones - even in districts where Dems are outspending reps by more than 10 to one.

2 Likes

gotta prepare all scenario. I don’t think ppl care biden that much, more like how many ppl like trump vs really hated him to vote against him.

Polls have been pretty close for many elections now.

No but they are related. There has never been enough inter-state skew to overcome a 8-10% point popular vote difference.

3 Likes

Early voting stats are already revealing how off these polls are.

Favoring which side? source?
sorry too lazy to search