Election Poll

Showing Biden is in trouble with early voting. Democrats tend to have an early lead due to their push for mail-in ballots and Republicans tend to vote in person the day of. However the trend is not looking good for Biden in several states. Take Michigan for example:

Filter by the state you want to look at.

4 Likes

I think Trump is going to win.
Here is a great synopsis from a lifelong Democrat

2 Likes

As of the time of my reply on this thread, 11 voted for Trump and 10 voted for Biden. How many of the 11 voted for Trump in 2016, probably far less than 11 given that we are in leftist territory. A vote for Biden is a vote for anarchy and court packing. This is not the American way. Ain’t gonna happen. Landslide coming.

2 Likes

4 years ago, more like me and marcus vs everyone here.

Using your data there are actually more Republicans who requested mail-in ballots in Michigan.

good news for manch, you have 24 active user in this forum

1 Like

I just noticed the party affiliation data on the NBC news site is not official data. It came from some commercial data aggregator. The state of Michigan doesn’t provide the party breakdown.

Here’s a better source for early vote data:

https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/index.html

You can drill down onto your favorite battleground state. I don’t think we should read too much into early votes. People often but don’t always vote for their registered parties, and there are a lot of independents. We also don’t know how many will turn out on election day itself and who they will vote for. It’s better to go with the polls.

The only thing we can safely conclude is that turnout this year will be super high.

1 Like

Too bad we have the worst candidates in history. Both pathological liars with a pathetic desire to be liked by everyone, yet liked by so few. And a couple of equally disliked VP candidates. Trump is an asshole but effective. Biden is a lying bumbling lightweight who is also losing his faculties. I surprised people actually want to vote

Biden at his worst. A condescending smirking jerk.

1 Like

I vote for trump in 16, and will vote for him again
so far, last 4 years under him is not bad
does he lie, yes , didn’t follow every tweet, but for the list of thing he promise his vote in 16, he’s actually trying and doing it. which past president actually try to do things they talk and promise to their voter?

Biden - not sure about the hunter biden story is real or not since no media basically is covering it. But if it were trump, it will gone wild right? Is our democrat + MSM violating our freedom? i think so, i don’t want us to turn into china , only 人民日報, I remember when i was traveling in china, they show TVB news, anything sensitive, even tiny bit, they cut it so awkward and directly go to commercial. And I’m seeing US is heading that way. we really need to fix the media. And I just don’t trust democrat, the way they manage CA, SF. turning us into shit hole, many ppl are leaving. If the trend continues, we’ll become detroit. You know many chinese got their car broken into 5 times in a year, 5 times, look at chinatown. cops don’t even arrest those criminals no more. Homeless and shit everywhere, Although biden wins doesn’t matter to us since we’re already in shithole, but they’re gonna turn the whole country into this. Then there will be no place for us to move if we decides to move

5 Likes

Bleeding heart liberals destroy everything in their path. In tahoe we have bleeding heart bear lovers. Now we have garages broken into every night. Cities need law and order or the lawless will take over.

As far as Hunter, I don’t care. Biden senior is seriously flawed. He is a bumbling lying idiot. Harris will become President… what a disaster

4 Likes

IMO, NO. This time, Trump wins, that gives Harris opportunity to run for president next time.

I don’t know what’s going on with Hunter either, and I also don’t care–I don’t see how it matters. There’s no need to take away from the issue: We’re likely to have Harris as president, and that is scarier than Trump for president. Is Biden for president anything different than Obama (serious question–if it is, feel free to say why)? But will Biden last 4 years?

I agree with dioworld–the scariest thing about Trump is that he did at least half of what he promised! And while everyone was scared about a nuclear war with North Korea, we have this instead. I mean, after this I was like "ok. I think we’re going to live another 4 years…:

2 Likes

I see a lot fo scaring tactics, like right now, they saying he owes so much money, he’s gonna use his power for personal interest to gain $$$. but i check last 4 years, this guy’s net worth keep going down instead getting richer. So trump probably either very suck at doing it. Maybe he need to take a lesson and learn from the chinese how to bribe and get rich. China politicans really know how to use their power to make themselves rich.

Michigan is the key state in 2020. Whoever wins Michigan , he becomes next president !

Who will win Michigan 2020 ?

1 Like

…and then they move to Arizona, after their CA nest has been fouled, and continue the disaster. It’s an element of the human psyche that’s just foreign to me. Like parents who were beaten as children being more likely to abuse their own kids.

2 Likes

Lol Biden is finished. Trump completely destroyed him as he talked himself into a corner.

I thought Biden held his ground.

55/45 trump won debate tonight.

What did you guys think?

1 Like

Held his ground by handing Trump Pennsylvania?

I didn’t watch. Just followed along on twitter.

CNN’s poll said Biden won, but favorability rating remained the same.

My guess is this debate won’t change the race much if at all.

1 Like

I have a lot of family and friends there. I see far more Trump support on Facebook than I did in 2016. I’d be surprised if he didn’t win Michigan again.

2 Likes