Elon Musk in trouble

We don’t know whether Musk has any intelligence on this. Since the hero has lived in Thailand for years, I guess some people should know the answer and it’s not a good time to openly talk about it. Seems that in Thailand, pedo is not illegal. It’s possible that Musk is right on this, but no one wants to talk about this at this moment.

Calling someone a pedo is a serious accusation, I can’t imagine Musk calling a hero pedo with zero evidence. It’s likely that Musk was right but it’s not politically correct to make it public at this moment.

In terms of group thinking, the general public does not want to know the truth at this moment. People want Musk to delete his tweet and everyone just forgets about it. It would be devastating for the general public to know that a hero can be bad on certain aspect. It would make people’s heart torn and people would not know what to do and what to think.

Due to lack of strong denial from Vern and his friends, it’s a little bit suspicious.

From quora
https://www.quora.com/What-did-Elon-Musk-mean-when-he-referred-to-the-Thailand-rescue-dive-expert-Vern-Unsworth-as-pedo-guy-What-exactly-was-he-saying

“I believe Vern’s response was “astonished and very angry”. Never did he deny it. In fact, he threatened to sue instead of denying it.

I have no idea if Unsworth is of that ilk, but let me just say being a hero and being a pedo are not mutually exclusive. It may very well that he’s both or just a hero.”

:slight_smile: Yepp… he won’t apply his own logic to himself. This regularly happens when ego gets too high and when important people do not get honest 360 degree feedback.

1 Like

Musk is more than that. I wouldn’t think Musk as a first grade kid

Ok… I don’t know him personally.

Is it possible that Musk was correct? It’s not easy to put someone in prison, but it’s not that hard to know about a person’s behavior. So many people around him definitely know the answer. What will happen if a curious journalist go interview people and present some common people evidence? Will the journalist be rewarded or criticized?

Saving life is huge. Is it ok to expose or conceal something that’s not illegal in Thailand?

Don’t speculate. If you have accurate information/facts supporting your view post it.

I don’t. I suspect there will be journalist reveal the truth within 5 years.

I like to keep an objective view. What if this guy is a US senate candidate? There will be 1 million articles on this. My guess is that Musk has turned the stone, it will not get buried. Both Musk and this hero are too famous for this to be ignored for long. It’s likely that Musk has heard things about this guy, but what he heard can not be presented publicly since Musk has no direct evidence. This guy can sue Mask for damages to his reputation even if what Musk said was accurate. Sometimes when you publish an open secret, you can still get sued. An open secret is not a legal evidence. Plus you may not have the authority or consent to make it public. Musk has violated this guys privacy and damaged his reputation.

I understand that I’m stating an unpopular view. Unpopular sometimes can be correct.

I think he needs to make sure he takes his medication regularly.

By now it is clear that Musk has gotten background check of the guy already done.

He is following on Peter Thiel’s footstep for revenge. Thiel destroyed Gawker because of an article. Musk calls the employers of his Twitter enemies to get them fired. He is pissed with the Thai guy for fucking with him.

1 Like

How did the Thai guy fuck with him? I don’t understand. Musk proposed a submarine that’s too large and totally impractical for the rescue mission. Instead of bowing out gracedully he made a total joke out of himself. He comes off as a total ego maniac who’s mad the world doesn’t think he’s the most awesome and deserves the world’s gratitude and attention.

This is a guy who’s ruining not one but two high profile companies and has a few other side projects like drilling tunnels.

1 Like

The Thai/UK guy asked elon to take the sub and shove it up his arse. That seemed to have pissed off elon to justify a background check.

Where else should this non existent fictional and impractical sub go? :smile:

Tesla’s Musk smokes marijuana on comedy podcast | Article [AMP] | Reuters

OMG, he is just another pothead!!! Sell!!!

No wonder he’s been on a rampage. Guy is unstable.

Smoking pot while giving the interview…

Don’t jack up Fremont, Elon!!!

Here is the entire video of the interview. The guy has a clear mind and is a genius. One of his business may fail, but he is very very smart.

1 Like