Epstein Suicide

How did they let this happen? Either the guards were incompetent or they were threatened/bribed. This guy allegedly kept ‘dirt’ on all of the visitors to properties who received ‘massages’ from his collection of underage girls. We’re talking Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz, the Clintons, Bill Richardson, George Mitchell and perhaps our current President. Now that the case against Epstein can no longer move forward I worry the other scum that partook in activities may get off the hook. This is the real ‘swamp.’

2 Likes

Did you really think this would go to court with the Clintons involved? There’s a long list of Clinton associates who have committed suicide. People were posting memes about his future suicide the day he was arrested.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Jeez. Impressive how fast Marcus can get right wing conspiracy theories from the moment it starts to onto this forum

1 Like

Clinton and Trump were linked to Epstein

3 Likes

sure. I don’t deny that. I just think it’s too rich to promote select conspiracy theories (Clintons offed Epstein). If you are going to promote conspiracy theories, Trump has more reason and more ability to off him

I don’t believe in conspiracy theories. But there is plenty of irony.

lol

Did you read the long list of dead Clinton associates? There were memes predicting his suicide the moment he was arrested, and people found out Bill Clinton went to the private island a bunch of times. At this point, his suicide was entirely predictable. It’s a wonder Comey is still alive.

1 Like

If you want to keep going down rabbit holes. Trump started the whole racist tweet thread against the 4 congresswomen right after Epstein was charged to keep his long known and storied association with Esptein off the news. And today was the day the news embargo on the depositions of the Mar-a-largo recruitments by Epstein was to be released. What better way to quickly kill off the Mar-a-largo and Trump and Epstein association off by getting rid of Epstein.

Again. Trump has more incentive and capability to do this. So if you are going to baselessly repeat conspiracy theories (like Fox news pumping the Seth Rich story endlessly), become a tabloid.

Btw an interesting pattern on the close nexus of right wing rags, fox news and russian bots on twitter and social media. They seem to very quickly coalesce on and push a specific message. Right now most of them are pushing the Epstein/Clinton conspiracy theory (per security researchers). Guess it’s just a matter of time till Fox news joins. But Marcus as the reliable propagator of fake news is already here on this forum pushing it.

Trump banned Epstein from Mar-a-largo after he was accused of sexually assaulting a teenager. There’s literally a court record of it.

Meanwhile Bill Clinton flew on Epstein’s plane 26 times without his secret service detail.

1 Like

and there’s a court record of trump raping a 13 year old at Epstein’s.

No, there’s not a court record if it. The civil charges were dropped both times, so it’s never been proven in court.

1 Like

There’s a deposition from a victim. I never said if it’s true or not, as I don’t know. But a person made charges. Anyway my point is there are many conspiracy theories out there but you have a pattern of regurgitating whatever comes out of the fevered right wing swamp and then endlessly defending it

You call anything that doesn’t align with the left wing propaganda a conspiracy theory. Even data which doesn’t fit you call opinion as if the order of 2 dates is opinion. It’s impossible to take anything you say seriously when it’s so easy to debunk.

1 Like

Seriously you had trump in the 2016 elections boasting about his relationship with Epstein. And then when the scandal started to break again this year, disavowed him so that cult worshippers like you can defend him. Enjoy living in your own distorted world. Besides I am not the one rapidly pushing the lates right wing meme on this forum. And it very rich for you to slam anyone that pushed back on your garbage as left wing

1 Like

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This shouldn’t be political. Epstein was a creep and had ‘acquaintances’ on both sides of the aisle. Those that can be proven to have partook should go to jail, end of story. By jumping immediately to Clinton (right alongside the Russian bots) and ignoring the equally problematic ties to the Right you’re unnecessarily politicizing a very clear cut issue.

Feel to call me names and tell me I’m illogical (without even an argument to back it up). This seems to be a default answer to anything you don’t like. You’re not going to hurt my feelings or change my position that statutory rapists, regardless of political leanings, should go to jail.

1 Like

2011 court documents state Epstein was already banned by then. It doesn’t state what year the ban started, but it obviously had to be 2011 or sooner. I know dates aren’t your thing but 2011 is years before 2016.

1 Like

Man, you are on fire today. Do you have a pager that alerts you anytime someone posts?

1 Like