Facebook bombed. Anyone buying?

That’s fake news.

9 then?

1 Like

:handshake:

Let me first have some 8 digit swings in my account.

1 Like

It’s amazing a 600B cap company can have such a volatile day. It’s one for the record book.

1 Like

I agree it’s amazing. But it’s also amazing that FB was at the after hours price just in May. So it went up too fast and is taking a breather.

Because it’s fake value.

What is your overall take?

I heard volume is more in after hours than average day.

That’s bad

@tomato should rush out and buy a house tomorrow. FB employees just had their buying power slashed 20%.

more bad news, china reverted it, only lasted one day… suckerberg need to lick more xi’s ass
kind of remind me my cousin’s internet cafe in china, he has to pay bribe to local police, but also the firefighter, probably someone forgot to payout to some other department

It’s a massive over reaction. They do need to monetize WhatsApp. I think it’ll happen now that the founder is gone. The way they pivoted from desktop to mobile monetization was beyond impressive. They’ll figure it out and execute it. Zuckerberg is like Jobs in terms of focusing on what’s most critical and executing it better than anyone else.

2 Likes

2x. 34 million shares traded after hours.

Cash cow + wild cat + uprising star, how much is it worth?

From AH price behavior, market feels is overvalued.

So what is the fair value? Whatever is it, AH price is closer to that. So,

Have placed a GTC order for some shares + short puts at a certain strike price.

Less competition? AAPL, AMZN and GOOG are at ATH :slight_smile: Buy where these guys are not buying.

AAPL is cheap and doesn’t pay as well as FB and GOOG. AMZN doesn’t have as many people in Bay Area.

Sure? How come so many from FB and GOOG jump ship to join Apple? For example, John Giann-andrea joined Apple?

It seems very rare for people from FB/Goog to switch to AAPL. JG probably had a massive stock grant that induced him to switch, but I don’t think his sign-on offer was made public.

Historically or recently?
New companies like to overpay their staff and very fast promotion, once matured pay will drift downwards and promotion take longer. Through time, pay amongst matured tech would be about the same. Best way to get promotion and pay increase is to jump around.

1 Like

Unfortunate turn of events. My portfolio was at all time high when market closed today but FB will drag it down from the top tomorrow.