FANGMANT/ Manificient Seven + NFLX

You know who didn’t sell? Ballmer. The guy who almost destroyed Microsoft.

Ballmer will likely surpass Bill Gates this year.

1 Like

Now identify the similarities of the three companies that didn’t exist in other companies.

Survival bias. If someone invested $100K in Webvan’s IPO it would be worth $0 today.

Anyway it’s fun to play these what-if games.

It takes a visionary founder. The issue is founders are usually extremely confident and charismatic. The key is weeding through the BS to see which ones actually have what it takes. Just look at all the people who’ve been featured as the next huge thing and turned out to be complete frauds or entirely incompetent.

2 Likes

Quite often we don’t know till many years of execution.

After the disastrous 2022, Knox is posting EW counts pretty often… feel like trying to recover reputation. Many social media influencers have lost reputation, most of them are permabulls like Cathie, they sound like geniuses while the market is in uber bullish mode. From experience, this group is passe’, a new group would emerge e.g. Jesse is a member of this new group. Ofc till another disastrous bear market.

Knox is predicting MSFT is in wave 5… the thing is wave 5 can be extended :slight_smile: He is predicting a normal wave 5.

Tag: META vs TSLA.
META is hot :slight_smile: Social media is full of investors claiming META is :+1: Is apparently even hotter than TSLA. Was an abandoned child about a year ago.

Sep 28, 2023 to Jan 12, 2024.

Why is that an unpopular opinion?

I think all the other 6 of Mag 7 will outperform TSLA. It’s not a tough call.

Jan 12, 2024
Tag: AAPL vs MSFT

https://twitter.com/gurgavin/status/1745931818409328943

By AI, guess he meant gen AI/ LLM because every mega caps are into AI long ago.

Feel like most Xers are SWEs.

Just copy what is in the street for so long. Please do some independent critical thinking.

Huh? Anyhoo, I don’t use any MSFT products. Guess is because I’m not a big corporation.

I will post my verdict on Jan 11, 2034 if he is wrong :imp:

Wise comment. Is not a no brainer. Future is unpredictable.

Yes another wise comment.

Wise. 10 years is a long time. One year, he is most likely correct.

I know. I am holding my laugh for 10 years later.

After I posted below…

Some1 parrots…

:roll_eyes:

Coincidentally META is about to make a new ATH :shushing_face:
I see why a master degree holder is struggling to reach $10M NW while a high school dropout is on his way to $1B NW. One parrots while the other sees value before others realize.

https://twitter.com/RihardJarc/status/1747301461283725562

He sold out of GOOG

So JC removes TSLA and call the remaining six, Magnificent Six.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/an-end-to-the-magnificent-seven-cramer-on-why-he-s-removing-one-stock-from-the-group/vi-BB1h69uE

Berkshire market cap: 828B
Tesla: 581B
Broadcom: 576B

How come Berkshire is not in Mag 7? If Cramer only wants tech then he should put in Broadcom.

AI is the new killer app for cloud computing. Chip companies that supplies to data centers are making a killing.

What did Broadcom sell to consumers?

:question:

Have to draw intestines.

Magnificent 7 sells something to consumers. To be included, I would expect Broadcom…

Really that’s a requirement? If so why bother paying attention to it?

Nvidia sells some game cards to end consumers. Surely that’s not the reason why it is worth 1.5T now.

Not my requirement. You can deduce from the characteristics of the group and who are the intended audience of JC. Pretty obvious market cap is not the main criteria.