Forget Mission Impossible, I'M Waiting For Crazy, Rich Asians!

Maybe this movie will give us Asians some shine…

You guys game???

chwee kueh from Jian Bo Shui Kueh — the perfect breakfast of steamed rice cake topped with preserved radish for only US$1.50 for five pieces.

My favorite breakfast. Always eat there when I’m back in Singapore. I highly recommend this store to some1 in this forum, can’t remember who, when he was in Singapore. Can’t find any better Chwee Kueh.

There are so many good food stalls in Tiong Bahru, you can literally just eat there without going anywhere.

What’s that in Chinese?

Is in Hokkien. 水粿

Ok, Asians, I expect you to help the cause (hint, hint)…

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-08-08/the-world-of-crazy-rich-asians-isn-t-as-crazy-as-you-might-think?utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=asia&cmpid=socialflow-facebook-asia&utm_medium=social

The characters in Crazy Rich Asians are not your regular rich folks. They’re next-level, unreasonably, preposterously wealthy. They have bachelor parties on tricked-out container ships in the middle of the ocean. They not only rent out the Marina Bay Sands rooftop, they also hire the national synchronized swimming team to perform in its infinity pool. They own mansions, Bugattis, and gems the size of small pets.

Now we know how @hanera and @BA_lurker lived back east.

I meet 2 out of the 3. Crazy and Asian. Not the rich part :sob:

2 Likes

How much do you think these crazy rich Asians are worth? Billionaires?

Yah. Billions to 10s of

Only millionaires. They slapped their own faces until they are bloated to pretend to be rich.

Dyyaaamn, that house is pretty sweet…

1 Like

Just 2m$ sign me up. That ia the price of a shack here!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-08-08/the-world-of-crazy-rich-asians-isn-t-as-crazy-as-you-might-think

The World of ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Is as Crazy in Real Life

Director Jon M. Chu and his creative team researched the way the absurdly affluent truly live in Singapore.

Ok, see you guys in line for popcorn!!!

Absolutely no desire to watch this. I’d rather see The Meg.

Me too!

OMG, M.I. maybe but The Meg??? Gosh, ok…

No support!!! Asians can’t stand each other and self-destruct!!! :rofl:

1 Like

Don’t like Tom Cruise. Saw the latest Mummy movie with him in it and that was the last straw.

Tom cruz you say :stuck_out_tongue: