Forget Mission Impossible, I'M Waiting For Crazy, Rich Asians!

British accent is bullshit. :-1: Pretentious AF.

1 Like

The originator is BS?

Originator so? Is Blackberry the originator of smart phone? BS now.

Originator is 16th century English, not the same as today’s British English.

There is nothing wrong with the different accents. Other people might find your Chinese accent weird. Whatever you are used to hearing is normal, and whatever you are foreign to is weird as heck.

Other people find our accent weird so we have to retaliate by finding other accents weird. :muscle:

We need either a mouth translator that translate what we speak to an accent that the listener can understand or a hear translator that translate what we hear to an accent that we can understand.

Do you know how to design these type of gadgets?

She said Searching is much better. Go see that one instead.

None of the movies look appealing…
Can’t wait 'til the Disney live action movies come out…

My name is Bond…James Bond!!! Make it happen!!!

This Golding guy is not an Asian, and not a chinese.

You didn’t suppose Hollywood would risk casting a full-blooded Asian onto the main male role, would you??? :rofl:

What? Certainly Asian, born in Malaysia to an English father (yes, fine) but Malaysian mother. That’s how you get a cute baby, remember???

Nah. I am good here.

When you have half empty half full we can choose to emphasize which half. But that dude has zero Chinese blood in him. How’s it different to have a white man play Chinese character?

Um… not all hapas are cute…

Remember, name of the movies is CR “Asians”, not CR “Chinese”…

I think that comes form some inferiority compelx. I actually don’t think mixed is cuter.

But that character is Chinese right? Some heir to Chinese family but has no Chinese blood?

Come on, leave Henry alone!!! He will be the next Bond!!!

He will conveniently be seen as a white guy in bond movies.