Forget Mission Impossible, I'M Waiting For Crazy, Rich Asians!

Wicked clever AI. It knows what’s on his mind. :smile:

I never had San Tung. Is it good? Wings and a movie then @harriet??

That is like asking, “Is Palo Alto good?” No, it is great!!!

Will you take @harriet and me there and treat us, oh magnanimous Dragonboy? We can the go watch the movie afterwards.

Double the punishment? :scream:

2 Likes

You have a better chance winning the lottery than that happening…

BAJacket meant that as a joke and now felt very uncomfortable, need a boy to accompany. Alternatives are manch and wuqijun since they also live in sf.

I would do it if I get treated magnanimously. Third wheel is a tough job and needs good perks… :wink:

1 Like

Asian American women are sportier than those back in Asia in general. My skin is naturally light but I am a little bit tanned from running. In fact I am about to get more tan tomorrow.

I was gonna say San Tung is more like Castro Valley, but fine I’ll give you EPA :sweat:

No need to feel uncomfortable. I am in the anti-CRA camp anyway so it doesn’t bother me at all.

1 Like

Maybe it’s time to wear a facekini.

Huh, what happened? How did I get into the mix now? I’ve already seen the Oscar winning movie, remember? Although, I wouldn’t mind seeing it again…

My lord, dinner for three (wifey probably wouldn’t come), movie tickets and snacks and then maybe a midnight snack at some Chinatown dive so that we can rehash every scene from the movie. Geez, where’s that Heloc checkbook???

1 Like

Include me and make it 4 :rofl:

I guess I am supposed to pick everyone up to so that you can get wasted on booze after, celebrating what is arguably the greatest film since Citizen Kane???

2 Likes

You didn’t invite me to run with you? :astonished:

I’m inviting you now to play volleyball to tan with me.

You know me too well… :rofl:

Every time I hear the word ‘volleyball’ I think of the drag queen movie :scream_cat:

CRA in 2 minutes in Singlish.

CRA in 2 minutes in UTube

Singlish is god awful… :grimacing:

At least is godly. American English is lame English :slight_smile: doesn’t sound like British English at all :slight_smile:

Actually, I don’t understand why everyone thinks a British accent is hot… It just sounds weird to me. Same with Southern accent, Boston accent, ebonics, and Indian accent.